Best Nintendo Classic to USB device?

Emu Talk Goes Here
fuctfuct
Next-Gen

Best Nintendo Classic to USB device?

Post by fuctfuct »

I recently won a new OEM Super Famicom Classic controller on eBay for fairly cheap ($1.04 + $20 shipping lol). I also ordered one of those NIB OEM NES Classic controllers from Russia. There are surprisingly far less options than i thought there would be for use on PC. Has anyone used this Mayflash one?

Looking around i hear great things and also not so great. Also some people saying that it does not work correctly with the NES controller. I have not been able to find any info at all about it's input lag.

I do know of the Raphnet ones.. but they want (CAD) $30 + 14 Shipping + %12 TAX for one.
Anapan
Next-Gen

Re: Best Nintendo Classic to USB device?

Post by Anapan »

I think the best one is the BlissBox. It might also be the most expensive, depending on what cable bundle you get - I think the Gamer-Pro is a pretty good deal if you only need 1-player for a handful of controllers. The core is based on the Raphnet one, but heavily modified and you can get adapters for nearly any console or computer system. I haven't actually used any other adapter since I got the 4-play.
I have had compatibility issues with MayFlash products in the past, but didn't even know about that one you linked.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
fuctfuct
Next-Gen

Re: Best Nintendo Classic to USB device?

Post by fuctfuct »

I found a cheap "Elecom Wii Gamepad Converter" from Japan and ordered it. If that gives me grief i'll pony up for the Raphnet :/ heh