Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
nightrnr
Next-Gen

Re: FS: TONS OF STUFF - Updated 5/27/21

by nightrnr Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:11 pm

Hmm, I'm not convinced that the X series uses flash instead of Ram, but neither can I definitively prove otherwise. I could've sworn it was listed as loading to Ram on the site, but that might just be a feature of the other X series carts.

I did find this thread of others talking about it:
https://atariage.com/forums/topic/27957 ... questions/

But some of the info was incorrect too, so take with a grain of salt and all that.

I also read that loading to flash improves the power draw, and thus battery life (something I haven't thought about); so if correct, the older everdrive is actually better for handheld use in that respect.
...just another lost soul...
californiagamingsd
8-bit

by californiagamingsd Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:05 pm

Hi, I'd like to buy Pandora's Tower, Lost in Shadow, and Last Story. Thanks.
californiagamingsd
8-bit

by californiagamingsd Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:28 pm

I've tried to buy from this guy multiple times. He's raised the price at least twice when I asked to buy somthing. He's not the worst seller I've tried to buy from, but he's easily top 10. What a dick.
marurun

by marurun Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:11 pm

You’re going off on one of our best BST members, here. I just wrapped up a purchase from with Zig and he cut me a great deal. I don’t think you’re giving us the full picture, here.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
californiagamingsd
8-bit

by californiagamingsd Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:35 pm

I was a regular on N/A, am currently a regular on VGS and have made purchases here and there on this site as well as AtariAge.
I've had a issue over trying to buy/sell with people in forums maybe 3 times in the last six years and this is one of them.
If something I am saying is inaccurate everything was said through email. I've got nothing to hide.
nightrnr
Next-Gen

by nightrnr Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:57 am

Ziggy's feedback speaks for itself, but I'll throw in that I've had excellent dealings with him as well.

Besides, prices do fluctuate and a seller is under no obligation to let go of something, even if it is listed.

... might be sending another buying request myself...
...just another lost soul...
californiagamingsd
8-bit

by californiagamingsd Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:55 am

Right he's under no obligation I get that. I didn't say he broke the law. It's a for sale listing with prices posted. It's not a for offer listing. So if someone comes in and wants to buy something, it is a dick move to raise the price.
marurun

by marurun Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:41 pm

So if someone hasn’t been keeping their listing up to date, should they be obligated to offer a price that is out of date and no longer makes sense?
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
californiagamingsd
8-bit

by californiagamingsd Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:52 am

The title of the sales thread is basically "Just Updated.."

Bsides that, this isn't my first rodeo. I've been in this situation before and I've never walked away like this.
marurun

by marurun Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:18 am

Well, sorry you had a bad experience. Even the best sellers and buyers sometimes fall short. I've certainly been my share of flaky at times. Hope your future dealings are all cloud-free.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Steam Profile
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade