Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
Key-Glyph
Next-Gen

FS: SNES Cart Bundle: Stuff Every Gamer Should Own!

by Key-Glyph Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:49 pm

Hi folks,

Brief story here. A friend of mine found her family's stash of SNES stuff and let me have a look. After cleaning and restoring the system itself, she let me have the console as a gift (because she’s too nice) -- but the games she had were all things I already own, so I promised her I'd sell them to people in my favorite retro community to repay her kindness.

These seven SNES carts are being sold as a bundle for $90, including shipping!

NOTES:

-- All carts were cleaned by me with contact cleaner and white vinyl eraser. They were tested afterwards and worked great.
-- All internal batteries are original and were holding their saves as of a few months ago.
-- TOTAL COST: $90
-- Paypal please.

So without further ado, here are the SNES carts in the package, including a few that everyone should own:

Donkey Kong Country
Image Image Image

The Lion King
Image Image Image

Mickey Mania
Image Image Image

Sim City
Image Image Image

Star Fox
Image Image Image

Super Mario Kart
Image Image Image

Super Mario World
Image Image Image

Please PM if you want this bundle. It’s already boxed up and ready to ship. Let's help my wonderful friend get some extra cash for the holiday season!
BogusMeatFactory wrote:If I could powder my copies of shenmue and snort them I would
Ack

Re: FS: SNES Cart Bundle: Stuff Every Gamer Should Own!

by Ack Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:05 pm

This is a delightful story, and if not for the fact that I own them all, I would happily purchase and give them a nice home. Tell your friend that the people on your favorite retro community highly approve.
I have a movie review website now: https://moviereviewsbyamook.com/
marurun

Re: FS: SNES Cart Bundle: Stuff Every Gamer Should Own!

by marurun Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:40 pm

This is a great bundle for someone who is deciding to get into the SNES and needs solid basics to start out with. *stamp* APPROVED!
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade