Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
Jagosaurus
Next-Gen

Re: Jags FS: Modded PS2 Console, HDD & USB Load

by Jagosaurus Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:16 pm

Bump. Killer price on a modded console bundle.
miked
128-bit

by miked Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:50 pm

PM sent!
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

by Ziggy587 Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:52 pm

Jagosaurus wrote:I've decided to let go of my modded PS2 to fund other projects & shift in my focus. Had some fun! Time for someone else to enjoy.

Say it ain't so! I loved your thread, detailing your progress on getting everything working. It's like the end of an era!

At any rate, good luck with your sale and future projects! And I can't wait to see what those projects are!

My Sale Thread - I am selling around three quarters of my video game collection as well as some other odds and ends!
Jagosaurus
Next-Gen

by Jagosaurus Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:09 pm

PMed you Mike.

Ziggy587 wrote:
Jagosaurus wrote:I've decided to let go of my modded PS2 to fund other projects & shift in my focus. Had some fun! Time for someone else to enjoy.

Say it ain't so! I loved your thread, detailing your progress on getting everything working. It's like the end of an era!

At any rate, good luck with your sale and future projects! And I can't wait to see what those projects are!

Don't worry bud. My chipped PS1 & "soft mod" PS1 both still in play. I used this 90%+ for PS1 in the past year. Half the fun was setting it up with yall & sharing progress. Big thanks to you & nightrnr!

I have a running list of projects in digital notepad. It's long... a least 1 significant... well fun & notable project inbound for 2020.
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade