Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
User avatar
Note
32-bit
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:39 pm
Location: NYC

Re: op's shop massive bump: pics and prices coming soon

by Note Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:43 pm

Hey op, I tried to DM you again this evening, but it looks like my message is stuck in the "outbox" folder -- not sure what's up with that.

Let me know if you didn't get it, and I can try to resend the message.
User avatar
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 7855
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:59 pm
Location: NYC

Re: op's shop massive bump: pics and prices coming soon

by o.pwuaioc Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:32 pm

Note wrote:Hey op, I tried to DM you again this evening, but it looks like my message is stuck in the "outbox" folder -- not sure what's up with that.

Let me know if you didn't get it, and I can try to resend the message.

I believe they stay in the outbox folder until they're read. I replied when I read it and so now my message to you is in the outbox folder!
User avatar
Note
32-bit
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:39 pm
Location: NYC

Re: op's shop massive bump: pics and prices coming soon

by Note Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:04 pm

o.pwuaioc wrote:I believe they stay in the outbox folder until they're read. I replied when I read it and so now my message to you is in the outbox folder!


Lol! My fault, I just wanted to make sure my message wasn't stuck in limbo. Glad it came through on your end.
User avatar
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 7855
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:59 pm
Location: NYC

Re: op's shop massive bump: pics and prices coming soon

by o.pwuaioc Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:56 pm

Bump with prices for (almost) everything.
User avatar
AznKhmerBoi
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2567
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:04 am
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: op's shop: open and operating

by AznKhmerBoi Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:25 pm

Bump
DsLite Wii 3DS PS3fatYLOD GenesisModel1 SegaSaturnDreamcast SNES NES Ps1 N64 WiiU "black" PS4
NintendoSwitch(GreyCons)GBA SP 101 (Spongbob Model)Gameboy Color (Blue) (Spongbob Model)Gameboy Color (LimeGreen) (Spongbob Model)Xbox One (OriginalFatRelease)













PSN- jacktsang05
WiiU- jacktsang05


Image
User avatar
marurun
Moderator
 
Posts: 10138
Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 8:51 am
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: op's shop: open and operating

by marurun Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:12 am

AznKhmerBoi wrote:Bump


Why are you bumping someone else's sale thread? I'm so confused.
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
User avatar
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 7855
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:59 pm
Location: NYC

Re: op's shop: open and operating

by o.pwuaioc Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:32 pm

marurun wrote:
AznKhmerBoi wrote:Bump


Why are you bumping someone else's sale thread? I'm so confused.

Because he PM'ed me about some items.
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests