Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen

Re: op's shop

by o.pwuaioc Sat May 04, 2019 12:23 am

prfsnl_gmr wrote:Hey! Long time no see! How’re things? You selling some stuff? (Regardless, stick around for at least a little while and participate in this month’s TR!)

Yeah, paring down again. It's been hard to find the time to game these days. Things are well, though, thanks. Been too long!
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

by prfsnl_gmr Sat May 04, 2019 11:11 am

Glad to hear you’re doing well. I definitely Italy understand not having as much time for gaming and collecting. I definitely Italy went through that for a while. My kids are a bit older now (7 and 10), and they don’t need me as much. I’ve also settled into a job that’s a bit less stressful; so, I actually have a little more time for my hobbies these days, which is nice. My hobbies have expanded, though; so, that still on,y leaves a little time for gaming.
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen

by o.pwuaioc Sat May 04, 2019 12:58 pm

prfsnl_gmr wrote:Glad to hear you’re doing well. I definitely Italy understand not having as much time for gaming and collecting. I definitely Italy went through that for a while. My kids are a bit older now (7 and 10), and they don’t need me as much. I’ve also settled into a job that’s a bit less stressful; so, I actually have a little more time for my hobbies these days, which is nice. My hobbies have expanded, though; so, that still on,y leaves a little time for gaming.

Subtle hint about going to Italy or just funky phone keyboard? :lol:
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

by prfsnl_gmr Sat May 04, 2019 5:45 pm

:lol:

Stupid iOS autocorrect! Not sure what it thought i was typing. (We actually we’re planning a trip to Italy for a while, but the flights were outrageously expensive. We’re going to Iceland instead, and I am pumped. :D )
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen

by o.pwuaioc Sat May 04, 2019 5:49 pm

prfsnl_gmr wrote::lol:

Stupid iOS autocorrect! Not sure what it thought i was typing. (We actually we’re planning a trip to Italy for a while, but the flights were outrageously expensive. We’re going to Iceland instead, and I am pumped. :D )

Nice! I've wanted to visit Iceland for a while now. Flights aren't bad from NYC. Hopefully soon. Any place you're going in particular? (And we can move this to PM if bumping this thread feels too spammy.)
guigui

by guigui Mon May 13, 2019 11:02 am

Hello there, was it this JP SS game "Dragon Force I/II double disk (got this from that huge sale Hobie and JMustang had years ago)" ? I've never heard about it.
Bravo jolie Ln, tu as trouvé : l'armée de l'air c'est là où on peut te tenir par la main.
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen

by o.pwuaioc Mon May 13, 2019 5:13 pm

guigui wrote:Hello there, was it this JP SS game "Dragon Force I/II double disk (got this from that huge sale Hobie and JMustang had years ago)" ? I've never heard about it.

The story is that two members here purchased a huge lot of games from someone. One of those games was actually Dragon Force I and II spliced together in a double-disk case. Not sure why the guy did that. The "game" that I'm selling is that. It's just DFI and II in one case.
guigui

by guigui Mon May 13, 2019 5:19 pm

Oh alright, I thought it would somehow be an unusual version of the games bundled together officially, but it does not look like this is the case.
Bravo jolie Ln, tu as trouvé : l'armée de l'air c'est là où on peut te tenir par la main.
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen

by o.pwuaioc Mon May 13, 2019 5:20 pm

guigui wrote:Oh alright, I thought it would somehow be an unusual version of the games bundled together officially, but it does not look like this is the case.

Nope, sorry!
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen

Re: op's shop massive bump: pics and prices coming soon

by o.pwuaioc Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:27 pm

Pumps in a bump!
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade