Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
SpaceBooger

Re: FS: 32x Bundle w/Trio M2 ac, SNES & More

by SpaceBooger Mon May 25, 2015 8:03 pm

Added some new stuff.
BLOG | BST
Systems Owned: NES, Game Boy (Original, Pocket, Color & Advance SP), DSi, 3DS, Genesis, Sega CD,
Nomad, SNES, Saturn, PS1, Dreamcast, XBox, PS2, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Wii, PSP, PS3, WiiU & XBONE.
bryan_65
Next-Gen

by bryan_65 Mon May 25, 2015 8:11 pm

Well damn, if ya separate Tempo, I call dibs! :D

GLWS
omgzilla85
8-bit

by omgzilla85 Thu May 28, 2015 12:17 am

pm sent
SpaceBooger

Re: FS: SNES & More

by SpaceBooger Sat May 30, 2015 9:37 am

32x Sold and being shipped. I will keep it up until it arrives.
Everything else is still available.
BLOG | BST
Systems Owned: NES, Game Boy (Original, Pocket, Color & Advance SP), DSi, 3DS, Genesis, Sega CD,
Nomad, SNES, Saturn, PS1, Dreamcast, XBox, PS2, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Wii, PSP, PS3, WiiU & XBONE.
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Re: FS: SNES & More

by CRTGAMER Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:14 pm

A Bump Thankyou.

Intel Teachers Kit and PS2 Ninja Turtles arrived, both in immaculate new condition.
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

SpaceBooger

Re: Want: 3DS - Sell: Stuff

by SpaceBooger Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:24 pm

I am looking for a 3DS for myself. I am not needing the XL or the "New" one, but I would be interested in those too. I just want one to play the occasional co-op games with my kids and maybe start collecting for the system.
I may be willing to part with my SEGA Nomad in a trade. PM me if you have a 3DS to sell or trade.
BLOG | BST
SpaceBooger

Re: Want: Zelda OOT 3DS

by SpaceBooger Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:16 pm

looking for Zelda OOT 3DS
BLOG | BST
SpaceBooger

Re: Want: Ken Griffey, Jr. Presents Major League Baseball SN

by SpaceBooger Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:16 pm

I'm hoping people have tons of sports games from ebay and garage sale lots so I'm hoping for a solid deal on a fun SNES sports game.... that and I found that there is a modder that mods "Ken Griffey, Jr. Major League Baseball" with current rosters.

To play this rom I want to use my Retron 5 and patch the game. I could patch any game to play the modded rom, but I want the original cart. I like to have the original carts... keeps my conscious clean.
If you have a copy of Ken Griffey Jr for the SNES and are willing to part with it for cheap or to trade let me know.
Thanks!
BLOG | BST
SpaceBooger

Re: Want: Ken Griffey, Jr. Presents Major League Baseball SN

by SpaceBooger Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:23 pm

bump
BLOG | BST
SpaceBooger

Re: For Sale: Game Gear Lot - Want: LCD Mod 4 my Nomad

by SpaceBooger Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:21 pm

0807160911a.jpg

First off the Game Gear is not working. It has NEW CAPS worked for two years and started to not turn on constantly. After 2 years it would take me 2-6 times turning it on and off for it to stay on. Now it barely turns on.
According to pricecharting.com the lot of games is worth about $104 (I rounded the cents).
I will sell the whole lot with the Game Gear and Magnifier shipped for $110. This is negotiable within reason.
I may split the lot up as long as I am able to net enough to buy the LCD screen and a new screen cover for my Nomad.

Here are the games:
Adventures of Batman and Robin
Batman Forever
Batman Returns
Judge Dredd
Lion King
Ninja Gaiden
Shining Force
Sonic
Sonic 2 CIB
Sonic Chaos
Slider
Streets of Rage 2
Super Space Invaders
X-Men
BLOG | BST
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade