Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
Ziggy587

Re: Transaction Feedback - Totals - Updated July 4, 2020

by Ziggy587 Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:40 pm

marurun wrote:PEANUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:oops: Sorry again for the packing peanuts. I know they're incredibly annoying to receive, but sometimes they're the most appropriate packing material.

At least they come with a funny story: A couple of years ago I worked for a company where I was very often purchasing a product that came packed with a ton of those peanuts. The janitor was a cranky old man that didn't give a shit. He would toss things into the dumpster without tying off bags, or doing that thing to the box flaps so they stay closed. He would toss boxes full of peanuts into the dumpster, with the box flaps open. And then when the garbage truck came to collect, which turns the dumpster upside down, packing peanuts would constantly spill out (along with other small bits of stuff). It would annoy me to no end. I would at least make sure my own boxes had the flaps secured, or I would dump the peanuts into bags and tie them off myself. But I couldn't help what he did with the garbage from other departments, so occasionally the back alley would be littered with peanuts, and if the garbage truck came on a windy day the ground could possibly be completely covered with them! I wasn't really surprised when I found out that guy got fired LOL.

Anyway, for the stuff I was purchasing that came packed with peanuts, after a while I got the idea to start saving them. So I took a large trash bag, and every time I got some peanuts in I would dump them into that bag. I kept them hidden in the warehouse so know one would throw them out, I amassed a bag and a half by the time I left that job. I took those peanuts with me (it wasn't stealing since they would have been thrown out anyway). And THOSE are the peanuts that you received!

So while you might have been annoyed to deal with them, at least they were used for a good purpose instead of becoming litter!
I'm parting with some duplicate Blu-Ray and DVD movies. Check out this thread if interested.
marurun

by marurun Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:06 pm

Ziggy587 wrote:Anyway, for the stuff I was purchasing that came packed with peanuts, after a while I got the idea to start saving them. So I took a large trash bag, and every time I got some peanuts in I would dump them into that bag. I kept them hidden in the warehouse so know one would throw them out, I amassed a bag and a half by the time I left that job. I took those peanuts with me (it wasn't stealing since they would have been thrown out anyway). And THOSE are the peanuts that you received!

So while you might have been annoyed to deal with them, at least they were used for a good purpose instead of becoming litter!

... I had bagged them and was prepared to throw them out, and my wife suggested maybe we should keep them, just in case ...

So yeah.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
Ziggy587

by Ziggy587 Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:33 pm

marurun wrote:... I had bagged them and was prepared to throw them out, and my wife suggested maybe we should keep them, just in case ...

So yeah.

:lol: If you reuse them, that'll be the third time those peanuts have been used. They would have traveled from CA, to NY, to OH, to...
I'm parting with some duplicate Blu-Ray and DVD movies. Check out this thread if interested.
stickem
Next-Gen

by stickem Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:47 pm

I put peanuts in Kroger bags, or in Repo's case food lion bags. That way they still cushion the product and don't get everywhere for the receiver
chupon
Next-Gen

by chupon Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:16 pm

Any chance I can get a +2 feedback?

I shipped two games bundles to two members for free. Covered games and shipping.
Buy / Sell / Trade List: viewtopic.php?t=17958
Last updated: 11-10-16

PS3 ID: dakkenblackblade 360 ID: dakkenblackblad
marurun

by marurun Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:40 pm

You have to get those members to stump for ya.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
PretentiousHipster
Next-Gen

by PretentiousHipster Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:47 pm

+1 for Ziggy587

Yet another fantastic purchase from him. Fantastic packaging with tracking and a good shipping speed. Thanks!
Ziggy587

by Ziggy587 Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:40 pm

+1 to PretentiousHipster

Same transaction. Very responsive and a pleasure to deal with!
AznKhmerBoi
Next-Gen

by AznKhmerBoi Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:29 am

+1 Ziggy587 (purchase MK Trilogy ps1). Thanks!
PSN- jacktsang05
WiiU- jacktsang05

nightrnr
Next-Gen

by nightrnr Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:44 am

+1 Ziggy587

For a couple Flash carts and PS1 games, plus an extra.
Always pleasant to buy from and converse with.
Thanks again.
...just another lost soul...
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade