Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
SpaceBooger

Re: WANT TO BUY: D&D Eternal Sun

by SpaceBooger Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:28 pm

Looking to get a CIB Copy of D&D Warriors of the Eternal Sun for the SEGA Genesis. PM if you have one you would be willing to part with.
Thanks!
BLOG | BST
Systems Owned: NES, Game Boy (Original, Pocket, Color & Advance SP), DSi, 3DS, Genesis, Sega CD,
Nomad, SNES, Saturn, PS1, Dreamcast, XBox, PS2, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Wii, PSP, PS3, WiiU & XBONE.
SpaceBooger

Re: WANT TO BUY: D&D Warriors of the Eternal Sun

by SpaceBooger Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:48 pm

Bump
BLOG | BST
Systems Owned: NES, Game Boy (Original, Pocket, Color & Advance SP), DSi, 3DS, Genesis, Sega CD,
Nomad, SNES, Saturn, PS1, Dreamcast, XBox, PS2, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Wii, PSP, PS3, WiiU & XBONE.
Nemoide
Next-Gen

by Nemoide Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:56 am

I've got an extra cart-only copy if you'd settle for that.
SpaceBooger

by SpaceBooger Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:05 pm

Nemoide wrote:I've got an extra cart-only copy if you'd settle for that.

PM sent.
Thanks
BLOG | BST
SpaceBooger

Re: WANT TO BUY: SEGA Saturn (console or MB) & 2600 Games

by SpaceBooger Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:48 pm

king to buy a Sega Saturn Model 2 Main Board (the control ports on the main board). See this post for info on what is wrong with my Saturn.
I'm also looking to refresh my 2600 collection so if anyone has and lots for carts cheap, let me know.
Thanks
BLOG | BST
chupon
Next-Gen

Re: WANT TO BUY: SEGA Saturn (console or MB) & 2600 Games

by chupon Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:13 am

I’ve got some I can send you. Extras I’d like to pass along. Just PM me your address and I’ll get them out after Christmas. Maybe before but I’m pretty busy.
Buy / Sell / Trade List: viewtopic.php?t=17958
Last updated: 11-10-16

PS3 ID: dakkenblackblade 360 ID: dakkenblackblad
SpaceBooger

Re: WANT TO BUY: OEM Model 2 SEGA Saturn Controller ASAP

by SpaceBooger Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:58 pm

This morning while playing Grandia (the translated version) my lovely puppy chewed through my Saturn controller cord. I was walking around on the screen one minute and the next thing I knew my controller wasn't working.
If you have been reading my other Sega Saturn adventures my Saturn has an issue that doesn't allow it to use any controller that needs power (light guns, 3D Pad, etc) so that means the only other controller I have is the Retro-Bit reissued controller that does not work. The only controller that I had that worked was an original stock Model 2 Controller.
Needless to say, I am in need of a working OEM Saturn Controller, preferably the model 2 one.
BLOG | BST
Ziggy587

by Ziggy587 Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:54 pm

Geez, you're having about as much (bad) luck with your Saturn as I am with my Dreamcast. :lol:

I don't have a Saturn controller to sell you, but I figured I'd throw this out there as an option for you...

While I haven't used these exact controllers personally, I have used other Retro-Bit and Old Skool controllers. If these Saturn controllers are anything like the Retro-Bit Genesis or Old Skool TG16 controllers I've used, then you should be more than happy with their Saturn controller.

https://www.amazon.com/Old-Skool-Sega-S ... B078LBK176

https://stoneagegamer.com/sega-saturn-o ... oller.html

https://stoneagegamer.com/sega-saturn-c ... ensed.html

Also, just wanted to let you know, your Saturn controller is completely repairable. I'd recommend grabbing one of the above controllers, then fix your old one at your leisure. Post a thread about the repair if you want any tips.
I'm parting with some duplicate Blu-Ray and DVD movies. Check out this thread if interested.
SpaceBooger

by SpaceBooger Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:35 pm

I have one of the. Retro-Bit ones and it must be powered since it won't work on my Saturn. It works if there is another controller in port 2 but when I do that there's is a slight electric burn smell coming from the Saturn. This is the same issue I have with the 3D Pad and light guns.

I do have an Old Skool one. It works, but doesn't feel the same as an OEM. I was hoping to swap inside with the broken one, but the boards are different. OEM has the shoulder buttons soldered in the board, the OS one has separate boards for each shoulder button and different plastic molding on the inside. I did swap the membrane and it improved a bit

I'm still looking to get an OEM controller and works trust getting one from someone here instead of eBay. I trust the people here more.
BLOG | BST
SpaceBooger

by SpaceBooger Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:42 am

Ziggy587 wrote:Also, just wanted to let you know, your Saturn controller is completely repairable. I'd recommend grabbing one of the above controllers, then fix your old one at your leisure. Post a thread about the repair if you want any tips.

Ziggy you are a genius!
I took another broken M2 Saturn controller, unsoldered the plastic wire harness that connects the cord to the board, and swapped it out with the cord from the dead controller. Now I have a new (old) cord from a dead controller board connected to my good controller board. Two broken controllers became one.
So now I do not need a controller so urgently, but still want to get one for backup purposes.
You rock! Thanks for the idea Ziggy.
BLOG | BST
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade