Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
Anapan
Next-Gen

Re: Community Parts/Games/Junk Thread

by Anapan Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:47 am

This post made stuff move. I've always debated contributing as I have a lot of "junk". I'm in Canada and moving excess AC-DC adapters to USA is ridiculous despite my enormous collection. That being said, I no longer have the annual charity auction to unload stuff, and I do tend to collect and create "stuff". I'm thinking of making a "lot" of things, and letting the community pick it apart using some google spreadsheet or other to sort recycling and useful items out of my junk collection based on their weight and therefore worth to be sent over the border. I don't really know how this might fly, but I would be happy to hear how I might implement it. I've contributed to some google docs things that were community based and seemed to be able to work without too much administration.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

by prfsnl_gmr Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:20 am

I have three Gameboy carts that don’t really work. (They sometimes boot on my GBA, but I couldn’t pull a clean ROM off of them with my Retrode.) The games are: Donkey Kong Land, Oddworld Adventures, and Tweety’s High Flying Adventure. They are free to any established member who wants them!
stickem
Next-Gen

by stickem Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:26 am

Check back in a week or so for a listings or two from me, as I may have a few more things but need to find some cables etc.
Michi
Next-Gen

by Michi Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:46 pm

prfsnl_gmr wrote:I have three Gameboy carts that don’t really work. (They sometimes boot on my GBA, but I couldn’t pull a clean ROM off of them with my Retrode.) The games are: Donkey Kong Land, Oddworld Adventures, and Tweety’s High Flying Adventure. They are free to any established member who wants them!

I would certainly be interested in some (slightly defective) Gameboy carts.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

by prfsnl_gmr Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:33 pm

Michi wrote:
prfsnl_gmr wrote:I have three Gameboy carts that don’t really work. (They sometimes boot on my GBA, but I couldn’t pull a clean ROM off of them with my Retrode.) The games are: Donkey Kong Land, Oddworld Adventures, and Tweety’s High Flying Adventure. They are free to any established member who wants them!

I would certainly be interested in some (slightly defective) Gameboy carts.

They’re yours then! Send me a PM with your address, and I’ll get them in the mail sometime between now and 2022! :lol:
Ziggy587

by Ziggy587 Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:51 pm

I got a Tripp Lite 8-Port 1U Rack-Mount KVM Switch (PS/2 and VGA): https://www.tripplite.com/8-port-1u-rac ... 2~B004008/

I got a home theater passive sub to anyone that wants it, just pay shipping!

Also, a scanner from a few pages ago...

Ziggy587 wrote:I have an HP Scanjet 4370 up for grabs if anyone wants it.

My mom bought this scanner in the XP era IIRC. It works well. 3600 x 3600 max resolution, not amazing but more than enough for the average person. Problem is, HP only made drivers for it through Windows 8.1, they never made drivers for 10. I found a thread on the HP forum of people getting it to work in Windows 10 with various solutions.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Scanning- ... -p/6123613

My Sale Thread - I am selling around three quarters of my video game collection as well as some other odds and ends!
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

by SamuraiMegas Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:30 pm

Would anyone happen to have any issues of preacher, akira or Invincible that they'd sell to me real cheap/ for the price of shipping?

I'm going to clear out some old posters I have soon and I'll probably post them up here, for the cost of the poster tube & shipping. Club Nintendo and Mega64.
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread
Nemoide
Next-Gen

by Nemoide Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:34 am

Is anyone interested in a super-cool vintage 1980s boombox? I have two of this model: a JVC PC-37. It's not a high-end model, but it IS extremely cool looking and the sound quality is good enough for everyday use. It has RCA-in jacks so you can easily hook it up to other things. The radio works and it has two shortwave bands in addition to AM and FM. The speakers are removable, in case you'd like to arrange them differently. It's been cleaned and had a belt change but still has a couple problems: while it can play cassettes (even metal tapes) without problems, it cannot rewind or fast forward. They guy who changed the belt said that the way it had broken inside, those features are beyond repair.

But it's still really cool! I'd like for whoever claims it to pay for the cost of shipping, but I'd mostly just like it to go to a good home.

EDIT: Gone to Ziggy!
Last edited by Nemoide on Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ziggy587

by Ziggy587 Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:53 pm

I'd give that thing a good home! I could use another radio for my garage, and I would even utilize the tape deck even if it can't fast forward or rewind. I'll wait though and see if anyone else needs/wants it. If not, then I'll take it.

Seriously, if anyone else wants it then please take it!

My Sale Thread - I am selling around three quarters of my video game collection as well as some other odds and ends!
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade