The Awesome Deals in the Nintendo eShop Thread!

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
alienjesus
Next-Gen

Re: The Awesome Deals in the Nintendo eShop Thread!

Post by alienjesus »

I wish Nintendo would discount Virtual Console games more often than they do. And the Sega 3D Classics too - I want the second season set, but full price for them is a bit of a turn-off.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

alienjesus wrote:I wish Nintendo would discount Virtual Console games more often than they do. And the Sega 3D Classics too - I want the second season set, but full price for them is a bit of a turn-off.

I agree. I would probably pick up a bit more virtual console stuff if it was discounted. There was a pretty awesome sale (at least in NA) on the Sega 3D classics a few weeks ago, however, and I most of the games were marked down to $2.99. I didn't end up picking any of them up, however.

What I would love to see are steep discounts on DSiWare and WiiWare games. Those services are, from what I have read, basically dead, but there are still a few games I would like to grab (i.e., Konami's "rebirth" games, World of Goo, Dark Void Zero, Mighty Flip Champs, etc.). I don't want to pay full price for them, however.
retrosportsgamer
Next-Gen

Post by retrosportsgamer »

Those DSiWare and WiiWare game are frustrating. If only Nintendo would run a flash sale or something comparable to what Sony does. Those titles just never go on sale.

I didn't take advantage of the recent Sega 3D Classics sale (alas) but I definitely like that you can hold out for $2.99 deals there. I grabbed the ones i wanted from the first season like this a while back.
jmbarnes101
Next-Gen

Post by jmbarnes101 »

I grabbed Siesta Fiesta, it was $1.50 though so an even better deal. I'm kicking myself for missing the two RE games last week for $5 each.
My FS/FT/WTTF list:
http://racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=51197

Game Systems Owned:
NES, NES 2 (AV mod), SNES, SNES 2, N64 (Pikachu), N64 original (boxed), Gamecube (Orange, Silver, Purple), Wii, Wii U (Zelda), GB Pocket, GBA (2x-Arctic & Indigo), GBA SP (3x), DS Lite (Crimson/Black), 3DS (Aqua Blue), Sega Genesis and 32X, Game Gear, Lynx, PSP (2x), Vita, and Gold PS4.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

Not much on sale in the eShop right now. Affordable Space Adventures is 20% off, however, and I will definitely be picking it up this weekend.

Affordable Space Adventures (Wii U) - $19.99 $15.99

It received great reviews, and it is supposedly an experience that cannot be replicated on other systems. I have also read that the co-op is fantastic; so, I may see if my wife is interested in playing through the game with me. (We haven't played a video game together in a while.)
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

prfsnl_gmr wrote:Affordable Space Adventures is 20% off

I guess that would make it more... affordable.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:
prfsnl_gmr wrote:Affordable Space Adventures is 20% off

I guess that would make it more... affordable.

:lol:

Yep! Amazingly, Affordable Space Adventures was one of the eShop's priciest indie games.
retrosportsgamer
Next-Gen

I guess it isn't technically on sale but just learned tonight that they made a HD version of Gunman Clive, maybe my favorite prfsnl recommendation ever, for the WiiU - and both games are like four bucks.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

retrosportsgamer wrote:I guess it isn't technically on sale but just learned tonight that they made a HD version of Gunman Clive, maybe my favorite prfsnl recommendation ever, for the WiiU - and both games are like four bucks.

It's true! There are some great games for less than $5 in the eShop. (There are some pretty terrible ones too...) I really should list them here at some point.
retrosportsgamer
Next-Gen

Siesta Fiesta sounds good - man, hoping that's still on sale. I'm going to plunk down some eShop credits to go after some under the radar titles.

I'm looking at:
Gunman Clive HD
Siesta Fiesta
Electronic super joy series

Astral Breakers sounds great, but it's mainly co-op right? Is there any single player piece to this puzzle game?