The Awesome Deals in the Nintendo eShop Thread!

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen
Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Re: The Awesome Deals in the Nintendo eShop Thread!

Post by samsonlonghair »

prfsnl_gmr wrote:I saw that...my life is just too short for all of these games. I hope is that, when I’m standing at the pearly gates (or the gates of hell, more likely) St. Peter (or, more likely, Cerberus) has a pretty sweet gaming set up so that poor souls like me can clear their backlogs before moving on...

If we all have to clear our backlog before moving forward, we will be in purgatory for centuries. :lol:
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

Depending on which games you leave unfinished, you might actually be in hell... :lol:

“But...St. Peter, the only game left in my backlog is Contra Legacy of War. I’ll take a pass on that and just head on in to heaven....”

<sky darkens; flames shoot in around you, the kindly face of St. Peter changes to the the visage of a horrible demon>

“Oh...will you?!”

<loud cackling, Contra Legacy of War title screen on television>

“Wait...where am I? NOOOOOOO!”
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

So...Tcheco in the Castle of Lucia is on sale right now. It’s $2.49, marked down from its full price of $4.99. Also, it’s awesome:

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/t ... io-switch/

(You must watch the trailer!). It’s like a platformer designed by Wario. Ridiculous music, graphics, gameplay and voice samples with short micro-levels. Apparently, there are only 64 screens, and once I figure them out, I’ll probably be able to get through the game is just a few minutes, it’s going to be a lot of fun figuring them out, though.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

Sega 60th Anniversary Sale in the eShop! Time to stock up on old Sega games!