HELP ME LIST: N64 games with widescreen and surround sound

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen
Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Re: HELP ME LIST: N64 games with widescreen and surround sou

Post by samsonlonghair »

I enjoy seeing this old thread getting bumped back up again every few years.

2018 question: if you use one of those newfangled HDMI N64 adapters, then will wide-screen mode follow through the HDMI pipe, or will it get lost in translation? I'm just curious.
slumlorddaddy

Re: HELP ME LIST: N64 games with widescreen and surround sou

Post by slumlorddaddy »

Hey, time to Necro an old post. I recently bought an Intel NUC for emulation and hooked it up to my TV and have been trying to find a comprehensive list of N64 games that have surround sound and... There is none! Woohoo. Your post is one of the only results on Google that seems to even attempt to create one though.

I have one game to offer the list so far: Mario Party 2. If someone could double check and make sure that I'm not crazy that would be great, but it seems to have it
racketboy
Site Admin

Re: HELP ME LIST: N64 games with widescreen and surround sound

Post by racketboy »

This actually shows up in Google searches a lot -- anybody got anything to contribute here?
Ziggy

Re: HELP ME LIST: N64 games with widescreen and surround sound

Post by Ziggy »

That's actually kind of evil that this shows up it shows up in Google often because it was never completed. Knowing that it gets hits might give me motivation to work on it again though.