NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
RCBH928
Next-Gen

Re: Wii: A failure

by RCBH928 Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:29 am

nickfil wrote:I wasn't playing my wii a bunch against my 360 and ps3, but I'm still playing my wii occasionally, and its competitors are collecting dust. IDK. I think in the long term the modding/hacking community made the wii more interesting than the other systems out there at the time. I have love for all 3, but I wouldn't call the wii a failure by any means.

you don't play ps3/360 probably because their games were ported or have a superior sequel. Meanwhile games like Red Steel, Zack and Wiki, and De Blob were not extended after the Wii. But if these games did not get a sequel, what does that say about them?

silverback wrote:The wii appealed to that key area, stupid fat people and their kids thats why it sold so well.

Wow, the internet was sure more tolerant and people were less offended. Now you can use the term "stupid" in some forums because its a "negative word" .
marurun

Re: Wii: A failure

by marurun Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:43 pm

RCBH928 wrote:Wow, the internet was sure more tolerant and people were less offended. Now you can use the term "stupid" in some forums because its a "negative word" .

1) Thats bullshit. The internet was not more “tolerant”. There was just no accountability for toxicity.

2) This topic is not appropriate for the forums here, so we’re not going to go into this falsehood any further.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
Return to Nintendo