Need help with your PC or Modding Projects?
CurulleanCat
32-bit

by CurulleanCat Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:01 am

Then try leaving the orignal CD in then opening the lid and inserting the backup.

:?
predator002

by predator002 Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:54 am

lol still aint working, i think its just my saturn. Gonna buy a replacement eventually but at the moment i've got round it by using the swap trick. Can't believe how easy it is, can make it work everytime lol
Clockwork
24-bit

by Clockwork Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:03 am

ok, i bought another saturn chip from a german dealer, who said in his mails my saturn (round-buttoned, 21cd-cable, 64-ic) would be no problem to be modded with his chip and he would send a manual...

the package just arrived and guess what... its the chip i already have from racketboy and the only manual iss the bill with a notice to get the manual at www.racketboy.com ....

ok, a few last questions, maybe it`ll work this time...

i just wondered about which pin actually is ment with pin 8. the problem is just like this: the red numbers are written on the board, but the 8th pin of the ic would be the one on the left, right? which pin 8 is it that i have to solder to?

second problem; afaic the chip can`t connect to the board socket, cause the socket only has sliding contacts at the "outside"-side, but the chips contacts are to the inner side of the saturn. or has the chip to be facing outwards at my model?
know your roots !!!
Clockwork
24-bit

by Clockwork Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:54 am

ok, my fault... looked up a manual at http://www.angelfire.com/pa/Raluminat/model264.html

does someone have a pal-game for me, cause outrider moved to uk with all the saturn games and i dont have any here i realized :-(
know your roots !!!
Return to Technical Help