Fashion Thread

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Gucci
64-bit

Re: Fashion Thread

Post by Gucci »

Holy shit!!!!!! :shock:

Edit: okay I’m calm now. But I had no idea that Bape collaborated with Nintendo and other Japanese devs like that. Granted, I just got into fashion within the last year, I only knew of the DSes from back in the day.
I own too many hoodies jackets hoodies and DS games and I’m not ashamed!
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

Post by SamuraiMegas »

I'm personally only a fan of the og Nintendo and Capcom capsules for the gaming ones, but Bape has released hundreds of often fairly surprising collabs.
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread
opa
128-bit

Post by opa »

Okay, thanks for the info. I believe I have seen that shark looking hoodie before.
Gucci
64-bit

Post by Gucci »

Samurai — here’s a couple for a follow up article:

https://hypebeast.com/2020/6/moncler-genius-7-hiroshi-fujiwara-fragment-design-collab-converse-pokemon-thunderbolt-project

And an earlier one: https://hypebeast.com/2018/10/thunderbolt-project-by-fragment-design-pokemon-hypefest

All items are eye watering expensive. I think that jacket in the first pic of the first link was going for $2K.

Edit: oh and another thing. Does anyone remember the brand that Sega partnered with when they originally released Sonic Adventure 2? They introduced grinding in that game and I could have sworn there was a shoe company out there than made shoes that you can grind off of stuff.

Edit 2: found it — https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soap_(shoes)
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

Post by SamuraiMegas »

I kinda want to try those grinding shoes...

My BST Thread
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

Post by SamuraiMegas »

I kinda want to try those grinding shoes...

My BST Thread
Gucci
64-bit

Post by Gucci »

Stray Rats has a collab with Sonic/Sega

https://store.strayrats.com/
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

Post by SamuraiMegas »

https://store.strayrats.com/products/sonic-shirt
This is pretty fire but the prices... too high

My BST Thread
Gucci
64-bit

Post by Gucci »

On a whim, I went to Dover Street Market to see the season change over.

They have some nice pieces for the AW21 season.

I went to take a look at the Nike x Sacai stuff that was recently released. Even though I said I wasn’t interested in any of the pieces, I ended up walking away with the jacket!

The jacket has a layered effect that uses a bomber jacket shell and a Nike Windrunner jacket as the mid piece. The two pieces can’t be separated. Jacket itself is water resistant.

The other pieces were not that unique. The pants are super expensive for what you get. The hoodie is noticeably a step down from the previous hoodie that was released last winter (the hoodie that made me fall in love with both Sacai as a brand and the patchwork style). The woman’s stuff was trippy though.
Note
Next-Gen

Post by Note »

Gucci wrote:On a whim, I went to Dover Street Market to see the season change over.

They have some nice pieces for the AW21 season.

I went to take a look at the Nike x Sacai stuff that was recently released. Even though I said I wasn’t interested in any of the pieces, I ended up walking away with the jacket!

The jacket has a layered effect that uses a bomber jacket shell and a Nike Windrunner jacket as the mid piece. The two pieces can’t be separated. Jacket itself is water resistant.

The other pieces were not that unique. The pants are super expensive for what you get. The hoodie is noticeably a step down from the previous hoodie that was released last winter (the hoodie that made me fall in love with both Sacai as a brand and the patchwork style). The woman’s stuff was trippy though.

Nice jacket, Gucci! Are the color of the sleeves split? In the photo it looks like the sleeves are half grey and half white, but I'm having a tough time making out that detail. Just curious. My partner is a fan of Sacai too, she doesn't have any clothes from them, but I gotta check out their site to see if there's anything she might like.

See anything else at DSM from any other brands that you found interesting? Now that I think about it, I haven't been there in a few years.