What you think of large displays on phones?

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Anapan
Next-Gen

Re: What you think of large displays on phones?

Post by Anapan »

Dex is really cool. I haven't used it much, but I'm amazed how a little rearranging can make a desktop environment out of a touch-screen based OS. If it weren't for my recent upgrade to a GPD Win 2 so my laptop (palmtop) is usually with me, I'd be using my prop case and a mouse on my phone all the time.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RCBH928
Next-Gen

Post by RCBH928 »

The idea of of DEX, a pc in your pocket, is really neat but I don't have a use for it. If they say phones are as powerful, or more, than PCs nowdays I am thinking maybe you can detach it and put it into a dock with a fan to cool it then remove it and attach it to a case with a battery and now its a phone again.

Android itself seems limitless. It is able to run PS2 emulation. At this point I wonder what can a Windows 10 do that Android won't. It seems coincidentally Google created a 4th PC OS alternative.

@Ziggy

Huawei just released a new foldable phone with....4 cameras.
Anapan
Next-Gen

Post by Anapan »

Just saw a picture on a youtube "blursed images" compilation and cringed
Tho back in 2012, I still wouldn't have had candy, amazon dice or an open victorinox multitool, or anything else shown there going on. I still am nostalgic for the HTC TyTN II with its fold out keyboard, ruggedized edges and fast GPU with a TFT 640x480 display and expandable storage. I oughta buy a new one.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage