Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

2020 Black Friday Deals - Share Them Here !

by Ziggy587 Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:55 pm

If anyone knows of any good Black Friday Deals, share them here!

Stone Age Gamer has a ton of stuff on sale right now. All flash carts, terraonion products, all RetroTinks, Bitboxes, and more. Earn double rewards points for orders over $50.

Krikzz has everything on sale, even cheaper than Stone Age Gamer prices. Everything is already mostly sold out on Amazon, but Everdrive.me still has stock.

My Sale Thread - PRICES REDUCED! I am selling around three quarters of my video game collection as well as some other odds and ends!

I want to buy Universal Game Cases, if you have any spares please PM me! I'm looking to only deal with members that have good BST feedback on this forum.
nightrnr
Next-Gen

Re: 2020 Black Friday Deals - Share Them Here !

by nightrnr Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:16 am

8-bit mods has a sale too (you have to add to cart to see discount).
Picked up a Fenrir for my last Saturn without an ODE.
https://8bitmods.com

I also love the everdrive sales. Snagged a couple more of those too (I may have to post in the flash drive thread about my plans for them).
...just another lost soul...
TEKTORO
Next-Gen

Re: 2020 Black Friday Deals - Share Them Here !

by TEKTORO Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:17 am

I honestly couldn’t find any deals on anything. Was hoping to find Nintendo Switch Lites on sale for $150 but ended up getting a couple second hand in like new conditions with boxes for $180 each, and GameStop has some good deals on switch games. GameFly has Tony Hawk 1&2 and Marvel Avengers For $20 each free shipping. But that’s all I noticed, even digital sales were dry on eshop (3ds) and Xbox for me at least. If the PS4, PS5 or Xbox X/S were on sale I would’ve bought one.
If you can see the future while remembering the past, you may just have control of the present.
Return to Off-Topic / Whatever