Direct me to the drama please

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

Re: Direct me to the drama please

Post by RyaNtheSlayA »

Forlorn Drifter wrote:Just to be clear, the posts from April 1st aren't jokes, correct?

Good question.

casterofdreams wrote:I'm doing well. I went for a nice walk this morning on a stretch of park that used to be old train tracks. Google search something called the High Line in NYC.

Looks lovely! I would love having something like that near me.

I can't complain though. I run every day to the gym through a beautiful state park. But I'm a city boy through and through.

I'm adding the High Line to things I want to see when I finally make it to New York.
I'm still not sure whether I'm a kid or a squid now.
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen

Post by o.pwuaioc »

RyaNtheSlayA wrote:I'm adding the High Line to things I want to see when I finally make it to New York.

Depends on when you visit! If you go too early in the spring/summer, there may not be enough plant life alive to make it nice. Better to go when it's really green, though then you'll have to fight off tourists.

As someone who isn't active anymore, I think Boring's point about the evolution is the only real true reason for the decline of RB. All forums are in decline or are graying out. It's inevitable. As the email list gave way to the forum, so the forum will give way to new forms of social media.
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen

Post by o.pwuaioc »

As an addendum, I just found out that pcenginefx closed up shop...
marurun

Post by marurun »

Oh yeah. NW went apeshit. There are a couple new community hideouts, though.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.