Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
oxymoron
Next-Gen

Re: What car do you drive?

by oxymoron Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:53 pm

Jmustang1968 wrote:Ooh the car marketed for college chicks. PM dsheinem, he has one. He uses it to lure the female students on campus.

So I'm guessing it's a bad idea to get one?
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

by Jmustang1968 Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:54 pm

oxymoron wrote:
Jmustang1968 wrote:Ooh the car marketed for college chicks. PM dsheinem, he has one. He uses it to lure the female students on campus.

Not necessarily. Not if you like them... ask Dave all about it.
oxymoron
Next-Gen

by oxymoron Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:55 pm

Jmustang1968 wrote:
oxymoron wrote:

Not necessarily. Not if you like them... ask Dave all about it.

I'll definitely ask Dave but is this really supposed to be a 'feminine' car? It sure does look like one.

Not if you like them...

Ya, I like college females.
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

by Jmustang1968 Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:58 pm

It was marketed towards younger women at the time. Whether or not it bothers you is up to you. :D
oxymoron
Next-Gen

by oxymoron Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:01 pm

Jmustang1968 wrote:It was marketed towards younger women at the time. Whether or not it bothers you is up to you. :D

It kinda does. I don't mean to drag my feet about the advice but are 3000gt's any good? I guess I'd rather get that if i can find one in the same price.
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

by RyaNtheSlayA Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:02 pm

oxymoron wrote:
Jmustang1968 wrote:It was marketed towards younger women at the time. Whether or not it bothers you is up to you. :D

It kinda does. I don't mean to drag my feet about the advice but are 3000gt's any good? I guess I'd rather get that if i can find one in the same price.

NOPE.

NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE.

Also, learn to be comfortable with what you like. I drove a Miata and loved it. Had no problems with my sexuality.
I'm still not sure whether I'm a kid or a squid now.
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

by Hobie-wan Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:03 pm

oxymoron wrote:
Hobie-wan wrote:
oxymoron wrote: Pro's and con's would also help.

Which of the pros and cons possessions or attributes would help?

Pretty much the all around. What are some common problems, is it reliable? Things like that.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/apostrophe
oxymoron
Next-Gen

by oxymoron Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:06 pm

RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
oxymoron wrote:

NOPE.

NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE.

Also, learn to be comfortable with what you like. I drove a Miata and loved it. Had no problems with my sexuality.

I still like the Eclipse but I've always like the 3000gt more but could never find one w/ good miles under 6000. So it's just a steaming pile?
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

by Jmustang1968 Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:06 pm

oxymoron wrote:

I have some friends that had them and liked them. They are really heavy and the mileage sucks for the amount of performance you get. I think they get 18-20 mpg. I'd be wary of buying one that hasnt bebeen dogged out.

Also fyi, Dave had issues with his account sometimes. Sometimes pms don't come in, so if he doesn't respond, you may try to keep sending him a few...
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

by RyaNtheSlayA Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:10 pm

oxymoron wrote:I still like the Eclipse but I've always like the 3000gt more but could never find one w/ good miles under 6000. So it's just a steaming pile?

I really just can't recommend one and my friend that has a VR4 can't really recommend it either.

It has trashy gas mileage. Trashy reliability. It's heavy. It doesn't perform that well. You can do a whole lot better. If he didn't have so much money in it my buddy would get rid of it. It never doesn't have issues; and parts are hard to find.

I find it pretty hard to recommend any Mitsubishi tbh other than an older Eclipse.

Since you're considering an Eclipse, have you thought of maybe a late 90s Celica GT?
I'm still not sure whether I'm a kid or a squid now.
Return to Off-Topic / Whatever