Random Thoughts Thread

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
marurun

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by marurun »

RCBH I’d be happy to PM you about why “retarded” is an offensive term and should not be used the way you did.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

PretentiousHipster wrote:Isn't he the one that brings up politics all the time too lol

I didn't mean to single you out or anything, just sayin'.
PretentiousHipster
Next-Gen

Post by PretentiousHipster »

Ziggy587 wrote:
PretentiousHipster wrote:Isn't he the one that brings up politics all the time too lol

I didn't mean to single you out or anything, just sayin'.

Oh nah, no problem at all, I just remember he made a few posts in the past, but I wouldn't be surprised if I did too.
RCBH928
Next-Gen

Post by RCBH928 »

It doesn't have to be about politics, its for anything even if you are discussing Manga. Unless by politics you mean how things are run around the specified website/forum. I don't recall discussing politics myself here, maybe 5 years ago, but last I remember there was a politics thread that was shutdown then politics discussion was banned.
marurun

Post by marurun »

RCBH928 wrote:It doesn't have to be about politics, its for anything even if you are discussing Manga. Unless by politics you mean how things are run around the specified website/forum. I don't recall discussing politics myself here, maybe 5 years ago, but last I remember there was a politics thread that was shutdown then politics discussion was banned.

You brought up Western society, democracy, and freedom of speech. That’s pretty political, and it wasn’t in the context of games at all. That’s why I’m happy to discuss the contours with you via PM. We won’t be having discussion about that here.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
PretentiousHipster
Next-Gen

Post by PretentiousHipster »

Might have found the ultimate standup. Essential anti-comedy and a parody of bad stand up tropes

https://youtu.be/fhNaU5mjgAE
opa
128-bit

Post by opa »

Anybody impacted by the gas pipeline event going on? I just went to three different stations to find gas.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

I fueled up a couple months ago, I'm fine for a while.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
opa
128-bit

Post by opa »

Some of us have to mow... or drive... then again you could have a hybrid vehicle. Or not drive. lol
Wish I could ride a train to work, tbh.
stickem
Next-Gen

Post by stickem »

opa wrote:Anybody impacted by the gas pipeline event going on? I just went to three different stations to find gas.

Yeah, I drive all over the state as a field tech. Today I was in memphis, had trouble getting gas to get home. Last place I want to be stranded in. In nashville its hit or miss. I filled up right before the station I was in ran out. I had to have gas to work the next day, or I'm fucked, so I hope it's short lived.