Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Re: New Members: Introduce Yourself!

by prfsnl_gmr Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:23 pm

dsheinem wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1_fDwX1VVY

I say something to this effect every time I post in this thread. I’m glad someone here gets it! :lol:
funk_Farmer
8-bit

by funk_Farmer Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:31 am

samsonlonghair wrote:Small world. My friend Robert is a member of the little river band of Lakota Sioux. What a coincidence. Robert is also kind of a crazy maniac, but that ain't the tribe's fault. He got that way all on his own. :lol:

I have a bunch of Maxx comic books that I have scrounged up from various old comic book stores over the years. It's not a complete run, but it's more than half. I also keep the MTV series on my computer. I think there was an "official" DVD release at some point, but it was just the VHS tapes transferred to DVD and burned to order one at a time. I haven't looked into it in a while to see if anyone ever released a better quality copy. I fear that one day the Maxx will be forgotten to history.

Hey small world indeed. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled in case they ever do any shows around here. A person has to be a little crazy to live around this area. The Pine Ridge Reservation is no joke.

Never knew Maxx was put on dvd. Definitely a show that deserves a proper re-release to keep it alive. I've been too afraid to watch mine 'cus I don't want anything to happen to it, same goes with my Battle Angel VHS.
ArtificeSiren

by ArtificeSiren Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:56 pm

Whatsup? Was looking for an active gaming forum and came across this place.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

by ElkinFencer10 Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:27 pm

ArtificeSiren wrote:Whatsup? Was looking for an active gaming forum and came across this place.

Howdy. If you like old shit and pedantic debates about which entry in a series in the best, then you've come to the right place. :lol:
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

Nert
8-bit

by Nert Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:06 pm

Hi! New here.

I've been collecting and playing retro games for the past 8 years or so and it's funny, I knew about this site and used the articles as a great resource for stuff to buy, but never realized there was a community here! I actually recently sold about half of my collection because it was too much and I would never play it all. So I'm trying to focus on my favourite things, mostly SNES but a few other odds and ends as well.

Some more about me aside the gaming, I am a freelance Graphic Designer, 25 years old, from Toronto, Ontario. I also enjoy coding HTML/CSS and Illustrating on my spare time. Anyway, look forward to seeing you all around, thanks for having me!
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen

Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

by samsonlonghair Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:24 am

Hi Mintonly, Welcome to the Racketboy forums!

Hi Nert, Welcome aboard! I’m also a freelancer. I do a fair bit of graphics and web design myself. Wish it was my full time job, but that dream hasn’t come true just yet.
Last edited by samsonlonghair on Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

by ElkinFencer10 Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:46 am

Howdy folks. Good to have y'all.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

The Astronomner

by The Astronomner Fri May 11, 2018 7:35 pm

So like. I'm new, etc.

Just new here. Not to gaming. Oh no. Been gaming since the Atari 2600 and Colecovision era and still have my NES, Super NES and Nintendo 64. I moved away from console gaming though. I'm mostly a PC gamer these days but I do collect PC games. Have quite a collection of Command & Conquer specifically but I'm branching out from my RTS roots to other RTS games right now, but I do collect any genre. Aiming to have a huge pile of those wonderful big boxes they used to make.

Anyhow, hello and all that. Probably fill out the profile at another time.

[EDIT] One question. Is there a place to show off collections? Might give me a reason to update my imgur account...
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

by Ziggy587 Sat May 12, 2018 6:25 am

The Astronomner wrote:So like. I'm new, etc.

One question. Is there a place to show off collections? Might give me a reason to update my imgur account...

Welcome! And yes, feel free to post pics in this sub forum...

viewforum.php?f=28
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen

Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

by samsonlonghair Mon May 14, 2018 10:20 pm

Welcome aboard, astronomer!
Return to Off-Topic / Whatever