New Members: Introduce Yourself!

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Stark
Next-Gen

Re: New Members: Introduce Yourself!

Post by Stark »

FireArm wrote:Hello, I am new commer to talk about video games. I know how cruel fate can be because my first home console was the CDI, but after that, I acquired a Playstation, and when it launched, the PS2 (my all-time favorite console, but mostly because of the backwards compatibility). I prefer platformers, the occasional shmup (though I'm not very good at them! ), and games that are unusual, bizarre, and just plain weird.

Welcome!
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
RobertAugustdeMeijer
24-bit

Re: New Members: Introduce Yourself!

Post by RobertAugustdeMeijer »

FireArm wrote:Hello, I am new commer to talk about video games. I know how cruel fate can be because my first home console was the CDI, but after that, I acquired a Playstation, and when it launched, the PS2 (my all-time favorite console, but mostly because of the backwards compatibility). I prefer platformers, the occasional shmup (though I'm not very good at them! ), and games that are unusual, bizarre, and just plain weird.

How did you end up with the CDI and what did you play on it? Are you also from les Pays-Bas?