The Walking Dead tv series

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Michi
Next-Gen

Re: The Walking Dead tv series

Post by Michi »

ZeroAX wrote:Is the actress pregnant? She seems to have gained plenty of weight really fast.

It's probably just the angle of the shot. Of course, living in a secluded community with no zombies to constantly run from probably doesn't encourage the level of cardio all living humans should practice during a zombie apocalypse.

Considering the new state of their wall, Rick and Co. might have been better initiating a workout schedule instead of spending all their time repairing a section of a wall that does them little damn good when a freaking building goes and falls on another section of it.

ZeroAX wrote:I'm ok with glen surviving, but really expected something cooler.

and jesus was that teenage girl annoying.

As for Glen.... Meh. I think I would have preferred they just knock him off, but whatever. He's alive...yay.

I'm with you about the girl, though. I certainly wouldn't have faulted Glen if he'd given her a good swift smack on the back of the head after she pulled a gun on him.
Last edited by Michi on Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

Post by ZeroAX »

Michi wrote:It's probably just the angle of the shot. Of course, living in a secluded community with no zombies to constantly run from probably doesn't encourage the level of cardio all living humans should practice during a zombie apocalypse.

Well, in universe they just arrived there right? So I think we just have to accept that actors are people too and have a right to a normal life :lol: . I for one am happy that TV allows for women to keep working while pregnant (even though it's only because of the necessity of keeping the character in the story). No way even the most popular female actress could get a role in a movie while pregnant (unless of course it's the role of a pregnant woman)
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

Post by Jmustang1968 »

ZeroAX wrote:
stickem wrote:best part of that episode was

Is the actress pregnant? She seems to have gained plenty of weight really fast.

I'm ok with glen surviving, but really expected something cooler.

and jesus was that teenage girl annoying.

Yes she is or was pregnant. Noticed that ep 1, and she has progressively become a bit bigger. They also kept having her wear baggy clothes and hide her belly in shots.
Michi
Next-Gen

Post by Michi »

Jmustang1968 wrote:
ZeroAX wrote:Is the actress pregnant? She seems to have gained plenty of weight really fast.

Yes she is or was pregnant. Noticed that ep 1, and she has progressively become a bit bigger. They also kept having her wear baggy clothes and hide her belly in shots.

Ah, I stand corrected.

I look forward to my new game of taking a shot every time they hide the actress behind a new piece of scenery until the baby is born.
Pulsar_t
Next-Gen

Post by Pulsar_t »

How can a lesbian get pregnant? :mrgreen: (yes it's a facetious joke)
Thy ban hammer shalt strike Image
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

Post by ZeroAX »

Pulsar_t wrote:How can a lesbian get pregnant? :mrgreen: (yes it's a facetious joke)

Sperm bank
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.
Pulsar_t
Next-Gen

Post by Pulsar_t »

ZeroAX wrote:
Pulsar_t wrote:How can a lesbian get pregnant? :mrgreen: (yes it's a facetious joke)

Sperm bank

:|
Thy ban hammer shalt strike Image
Thierry Henry
Next-Gen

Post by Thierry Henry »

Saw her doing a few push-ups in the latest episode of Talking Dead.
Impressive!
"There are three kinds of suns in Missouri: Sunshines, sunflowers, and sons-of-bitches"
stickem
Next-Gen

Post by stickem »

Are you fucking kidding me, everybody just slides their weapons over? Pretty lame episode.
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

Post by ZeroAX »

jeeeeesus this season if FULL of stupid people.

Teenage girl remembers to go through her emo phase during a crisis.

Morgan is a fullout MORON (I mean I get the "you have to give people a chance" thing, but these guys are cartoonishly evil).

Sliding their weapons away and letting him take her outside....JUST RISK SHOOTING HIM IN THE HEAD. Worst case scenario you kill her yes, but if she's taken away well...she's dead anyway, and now you lost your guns too.

Kid decides to try and kill Carl while surrounded by zombies.

Other kid is retarded enough to talk to his mom while walking through zombies, even though even the BABY stayed quiet.....

This is just bad writing....can we vote on which characters we want to see dead first? :D