Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Ack

Re: What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

by Ack Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:06 pm

Gucci wrote:There’s a premise for a sitcom in here somewhere.

Premise, hell. Dude's been writing whole episodes since he got here, he just refuses to believe it since he ain't in NYC.
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

by SamuraiMegas Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:26 pm

I personally think this would make some great King Of The Hill fan fiction.
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread
marurun

by marurun Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:29 pm

SamuraiMegas wrote:I personally think this would make some great King Of The Hill fan fiction.

The people living it don't want to think they are.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

by SamuraiMegas Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:47 pm

I'm just trying to think of what character I'd be. I'm thinking I'd definitely be Dale or Boomhauer, I tell you hwat.

My BST Thread
stickem
Next-Gen

by stickem Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:23 pm

Just need a simple replacement lipo battery I received bad from banggood for a rtr rc car i purchased. Should be fucking simple. But hell no, these clowns need a youtube video of the battery being bad. I sent pics but apparently that's not sufficient. what a fucking customer service joke lol. im going on 48, I don't upload or know how to upload shit to youtube.
terrysmithh54

by terrysmithh54 Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:12 am

I am annoyed by my neighbor who started repairing his fence early this morning. It's good that, of course, I was on a run today and didn't oversleep. I was also able to win at https://oddsdigger.com/ca/pesapallo. I hope that luck will be with me.
Last edited by terrysmithh54 on Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

by SamuraiMegas Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:23 pm

:? New cowboy bebop live action series is ASS. Wasn't expecting anything from it but it's so bad I don't know if I can sit through it. Honestly kind of ruined my afternoon lmao.

My BST Thread
Gucci
64-bit

by Gucci Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:38 pm

:D I went target shooting for the first time today!

:? Of the ten rounds, I held the shotgun improperly on one of the rounds and caused some damage to my shoulder and upper arm.

This was my first time shooting an over/under shotgun. The weight of the thing was cumbersome at first. Then holding it to shoot was a bit challenging. I got the hang of it by the time I finished up the second round/course. But on the fifth or sixth round, I was impatient for some reason and did not rest the buttstock properly on my shoulder. I basically had it on my upper arm. That part is on fire now.
I own too many hoodies jackets hoodies and DS games and I’m not ashamed!
Note
Next-Gen

by Note Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:03 am

Ah damn, sorry to hear that happened to your arm, Gucci. Hope it's better within the next few days. I had a chance to do skeet shooting in Maine at the LL Bean campus facility a few years ago. It sounds like we used a similar type of gun to the one you described. The instructors setup a type of tournament competition and I actually managed to hit all the moving targets on my first attempt, and was the only person in the group to hit all the targets!

I think the only reason I was able to hit all the targets was because of all the hours I put into Time Crisis throughout the years! Lol.
Gucci
64-bit

by Gucci Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:00 am

Thanks Note. Much better now. I hit 48 out of a hundred targets. I had trouble with two courses: on where one of the discs was shot at ground level and would bounce up from the ground. Supported to simulate a rabbit. The second was where the disc came high from behind. Then you had to shoot the second disc that was much lower. Trying to acquire the second target after the first one being so high was not easy.

I was able to snag a target as a souvenir:
I own too many hoodies jackets hoodies and DS games and I’m not ashamed!
Return to Off-Topic / Whatever