What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
marurun

Re: What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

Post by marurun »

We have a Slack channel, and someone has set up a bridge to IRC and Discord.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
Jagosaurus
Next-Gen

Post by Jagosaurus »

marurun wrote:We have a Slack channel, and someone has set up a bridge to IRC and Discord.

Ok cool. So can some1 send me invite for Discord server? Assuming the link works that way. Not really sure.

My Retro Achievements Profile | My Console Mods
"Victory and honor do not grow from timid seeds" -Arbiter, Halo 5
REPO Man
Next-Gen

Post by REPO Man »

So somehow my Vita ended up getting reset to its factory default. So literally everything got erased and set back to its original firmware. So now I gotta fix it. I'm gonna install a custom firmware, though. I have one of those SD card adapters, with a 128GB card in it. Sure as hell beats a 16GB card in an overpriced proprietary format with no third-party options!
Flake

Post by Flake »

REPO Man wrote:So somehow my Vita ended up getting reset to its factory default. So literally everything got erased and set back to its original firmware. So now I gotta fix it. I'm gonna install a custom firmware, though. I have one of those SD card adapters, with a 128GB card in it. Sure as hell beats a 16GB card in an overpriced proprietary format with no third-party options!

Is it possible the 'fake' memory card caused it?
Maybe now Nintendo will acknowledge Metroid has a fanbase?
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

Post by SamuraiMegas »

Got a job working at a vapeshop in town making decent money, and I'm moving into my girlfriend's (partially, as my house is 5 min from the apartment). Feels kinda weird becoming independent.
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread
REPO Man
Next-Gen

Post by REPO Man »

Flake wrote:
REPO Man wrote:So somehow my Vita ended up getting reset to its factory default. So literally everything got erased and set back to its original firmware. So now I gotta fix it. I'm gonna install a custom firmware, though. I have one of those SD card adapters, with a 128GB card in it. Sure as hell beats a 16GB card in an overpriced proprietary format with no third-party options!

Is it possible the 'fake' memory card caused it?

I personally blame either the CFW or a plug-in I didn't install right.
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

Post by SamuraiMegas »

Already got a dollar raise at work, making 10/hr in cash now :D finally got a good thing going.
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread
Forlorn Drifter
Next-Gen

Post by Forlorn Drifter »

Well, I guess it's a smile. It looks like I have a job lined up and I'll be starting in a week or two. Not 100% guaranteed, but more than likely. Not my ideal job, but I'm at the point I can't complain, especially with the starting pay... and the fact that I know this place pretty much never fires anybody (same place my dad has worked for nearly 20 years, and they've fired only 1 person that whole time, who turned up drunk and wrecked a dump truck)
ninjainspandex wrote:Maybe I'm just a pervert

PSN: Green-Whiskey
Owned Consoles: GameCube, N64, PS3, PS4, GBASP
Jagosaurus
Next-Gen

Post by Jagosaurus »

Congrats on the jobs fellas. 8)

Smile... picked up Halo MCC with my Xbone & had a great time last night on multiplayer.

My Retro Achievements Profile | My Console Mods
"Victory and honor do not grow from timid seeds" -Arbiter, Halo 5
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen
Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Post by samsonlonghair »

Forlorn Drifter wrote:Well, I guess it's a smile. It looks like I have a job lined up and I'll be starting in a week or two. Not 100% guaranteed, but more than likely. Not my ideal job, but I'm at the point I can't complain, especially with the starting pay... and the fact that I know this place pretty much never fires anybody (same place my dad has worked for nearly 20 years, and they've fired only 1 person that whole time, who turned up drunk and wrecked a dump truck)

Congratulations fd!