Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
REPO Man
Next-Gen

Re: What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

by REPO Man Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:50 pm

:D Getting the vaccine tomorrow morning!

:( It's the Moderna vaccine, which means having to request the 7th of July off to get the second dose.
marurun

by marurun Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:07 pm

I'm sorry it will mean more down time. On the plus side, it's more effective against more variants than the one-shot versions. So you'll be extra safe.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
REPO Man
Next-Gen

by REPO Man Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:40 pm

Other than that, my oldest niece graduated from elementary school today. Seems like yesterday she was this tiny little baby and now she's a few months away from being a middle schooler.
REPO Man
Next-Gen

by REPO Man Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:15 pm

:D Got the vaccine this morning. Can't tell if I'm fatigued or just tired (took a quick nap earlier). Currently watching Steven Universe: The Movie and eating dinner. Dinner is egg white omelettes with bacon bits and cheese on brioche style burger buns.

I have a headache and my arm is sore, and not just because of my shoulder.
marurun

by marurun Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:38 pm

So I have developed ocular hypertension and now need to start taking medication to stave off glaucoma. Boo!
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
REPO Man
Next-Gen

by REPO Man Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:54 pm

marurun wrote:So I have developed ocular hypertension and now need to start taking medication to stave off glaucoma. Boo!

Shit, I'm sorry to hear that.
Note
Next-Gen

by Note Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:56 pm

marurun wrote:So I have developed ocular hypertension and now need to start taking medication to stave off glaucoma. Boo!

Sorry to hear that too. Hope the medication works and keeps the condition in check.
Gucci
64-bit

by Gucci Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:35 pm

Been working from home since March 2020. Went to NJ today using the usual route I took to the office. They did lots of repair work to the roads during the pandemic. Super smooth, or at least, better than February 2020. That made me happy for my office return next month.
I own too many hoodies jackets hoodies and DS games and I’m not ashamed!
REPO Man
Next-Gen

by REPO Man Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:45 pm

:( Arm hurts like fuck today. Like I got punched where they stuck the needle. On top of that it was hella busy at Duck Donuts and I had to jump between the dough station and the fryer and also expo (take donuts and put them in the boxes for the toppers, who make the donuts to the customer's specifications). It was almost quarter after closing when the last customer got checked out. Also breakfast was a bag of jerky and a donut. But after work I grabbed a half dozen and wolfed them down. And at Food Lion an alarm near the front is messed up and it just hits my ears in the worst way.

:cry: I think my PlayStation Classic is messed up, which sucks because I was gonna give it to my brother after I installed Project Eris.
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

by SamuraiMegas Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:56 pm

My AC sucks at my apartment so I had the maintenance guy come in. He got me a free window unit to help since it's so hot so I gave him a beer and sat and talked with him for a while.

If I have any more maintenance issues I definitely won't have to sit around waiting for shit to get fixed again, lol
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread
Return to Off-Topic / Whatever