Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Note
Next-Gen

Re: What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

by Note Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:59 am

Also, it's awesome to see DJ Screw mentioned on the forum. I'm a fan of his music and the SUC in general. Was bumping that mixtape 3 'N The Morning Part 2 the past few days. I usually break out some of his music every summer.

Hope you're able to make some music with SUC members, Megas! That'd be great.
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

by SamuraiMegas Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:37 am

Repo, Paramount+ is terrible, just go on Rutracker and torrent your shows. You can do it on your phone. I download my music straight to mine that way. Just need a torrent app like Flow.

I'm praying it works out with the music too! I found the first beat I ever made yesterday and it actually isn't half bad. Gonna try to clean it up and get it on the album.

I was originally going to try and release the whole album on my birthday, August 26th, but I'm starting t think it won't be finished in time. Think I might do a listening party on my birthday and maybe sell mp3 copies of the demo version of the tape to raise funds for more gear & improve the album. Would sell it and let people name the price so you can get it for like a dollar if you want or something. I know MF GRIMM so I might try to get in contact with him & also see about paying for a Lil B feature too so I can get a couple of big underground names on my tape.

Listen to Alpraza Vs Tomb$tone by Tomb$tone on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/ygbmd

Here's the demo beat (I've fixed it a bit) that Key wants on.
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread
marurun

by marurun Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:11 am

Here's the RPG/LARP for you, REPO. It's like Neverwhere but in New York City.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/25 ... an-Fantasy

It can prepare you for the harsh fantasy of New York City.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
REPO Man
Next-Gen

by REPO Man Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:42 pm

:D Two of my nieces and Robyn (again, not her real name) stopped by yesterday while I was doing laundry to visit with me since Robyn's son and grandson were going to be in town on my birthday. We talked for a bit and the girls gave me a $25 Amazon gift card.

:) My dad was also able to fix my bike again. Damn spokes were apparently poking into the inner tube.

:cry: Literally everyone is unavailable to spend my birthday with me. My mom's working (and dealing with idiot tourists at her job) and my oldest niece is out of town for a dance cheer thing.

:) But my mom's having a pizza delivered to my house for dinner.
Limewater
Next-Gen

by Limewater Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:20 pm

REPO Man wrote: :) My dad was also able to fix my bike again. Damn spokes were apparently poking into the inner tube.

Sounds like your dad is pretty smart!

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=19828&p=1172369&hilit=tape#p1172369
Systems: TI-99/4a, Commodore Vic-20, Atari 2600, NES, SMS, GB, Neo Geo MVS (Big Red 4-slot), Genesis, SNES, 3DO, PS1, N64, DC, PS2, GBA, GCN, NDSi, Wii
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen

by o.pwuaioc Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:37 pm

Limewater wrote:
REPO Man wrote: :) My dad was also able to fix my bike again. Damn spokes were apparently poking into the inner tube.

Sounds like your dad is pretty smart!

https://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtop ... e#p1172369

Turns out, plenty of people are really bad at logic, because they have very limited access to all the variables. (Good call, btw, LW.)
marurun

by marurun Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:15 pm

o.pwuaioc wrote:Turns out, plenty of people are really bad at logic, because they have very limited access to all the variables. (Good call, btw, LW.)

Why would would the variables matter for logic? Your logic can be perfect and you can still be wrong. Logic is about the process of working with the variables, not the variables themselves.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen

by o.pwuaioc Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:47 am

marurun wrote:
o.pwuaioc wrote:Turns out, plenty of people are really bad at logic, because they have very limited access to all the variables. (Good call, btw, LW.)

Why would would the variables matter for logic? Your logic can be perfect and you can still be wrong. Logic is about the process of working with the variables, not the variables themselves.

Gonna PM you a reply. Don't want to clog up this fatberg any more than it already is. But the essence is I was referring more to informal logic and other types of reasoning, not necessarily formal, classical logic.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

by BoneSnapDeez Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:45 am

8) 8) Saw a moose today. This happens once every five years, maybe.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

by prfsnl_gmr Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:48 pm

BoneSnapDeez wrote: :x Saw a moose today. This happens once every five years, maybe.

Nice! I’ve only seen one, and my wife who grew up in Maine has never seen one. :lol:
Return to Off-Topic / Whatever