What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen

Re: What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

Post by o.pwuaioc »

NotLuke wrote:
stickem wrote:^ how did that go over lol, the wifes mothers day gifts I mean? That's hilarious but dangerous at the same time.

Mine had already picked hers out weeks before, a sapphire ring in white gold, off marketplace. Went ahead and got a dozen roses from walgreens and card just to be safe.

Oh man, it went over just as planned. Her face went from scowl to smile as soon as she saw the shirt. And just the other week I was a Target and saw a low cut crew neck AC/DC shirt, and in the men's section a Metallica T. I had to go full Beavis & Butthead, and bought them both. My wife won't wear the get up out in public, unless we're going to visit friends, but at the same time I'm not crazy about metallica...I just think the B&B look works :)

I thought you only wore long-sleeve button down shirts, like "James Bond"?

So, who is Beavis and who is Butthead, or are you not ready to have that conversation with your wife?
stickem
Next-Gen

Post by stickem »

Can the last remaining 20 members of racketboy vote to reinstate Luke lol? He brought some good stuff to the board as far as traffic, interesting topics, and good advice. Come on now guys.
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen

Post by o.pwuaioc »

stickem wrote:Can the last remaining 20 members of racketboy vote to reinstate Luke lol? He brought some good stuff to the board as far as traffic, interesting topics, and good advice. Come on now guys.

Are there 20?
REPO Man
Next-Gen

Post by REPO Man »

Did I miss something?
stickem
Next-Gen

Post by stickem »

o.pwuaioc wrote:
stickem wrote:Can the last remaining 20 members of racketboy vote to reinstate Luke lol? He brought some good stuff to the board as far as traffic, interesting topics, and good advice. Come on now guys.

Are there 20?

Lol. Kinda of a satire post on a slow and boring, friday night! But hell, why not!
stickem
Next-Gen

Post by stickem »

REPO Man wrote:Did I miss something?

No, you were around
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen

Post by o.pwuaioc »

stickem wrote:
o.pwuaioc wrote:

Are there 20?

Lol. Kinda of a satire post on a slow and boring, friday night! But hell, why not!

Having taken his own advice, Guile realizes how boring Friday nights are now having gone home to be a family man.
NotLuke
24-bit

Post by NotLuke »

o.pwuaioc wrote:I thought you only wore long-sleeve button down shirts, like "James Bond"?

So, who is Beavis and who is Butthead, or are you not ready to have that conversation with your wife?

Pretty much either dressed for work, and if not, slumming it and dressed like a toddler in a GAP commercial. Baseball t's, comic book t's, and when cool out I have a slew of hoodies I love to pair with t-shirts.

With my nose, absurd energy, and blonde hair, I'm all Beavis.

Smile: Vacation on Thursday and Friday for my birthday to play my backlog. That's about it. Not traveling, no big plans or planes, just pretending to be unemployed for a few days. I'll probably have friends over during the weekend, and I know my in-laws are prepping to come over, but I plan to do as little as possible.

Frown: Vacation to a beach in July. Sorry guys, but two of my least favorite things are the beach and hotels. Going for my wife as she loves it, and I will not complain one iota. Just not looking forward to spending money on stuff that super turns me off. I'll be a big boy.
stickem
Next-Gen

Post by stickem »

^ shoot, me and the wife love the beach! heading down to the clearwater/treasure island area end of june-first week of july. I'll be on the look out for any local game shops if I can. I think, if we could, we'd relocate to Flordia. just wishful thinking though. not much work in my field down there lol.
REPO Man
Next-Gen

Post by REPO Man »

I literally can walk to the beach and I haven't been in ages.