What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Re: What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

What made my day was getting to game last night and hang out today with bmoc at Limited Run's tent event. Super cool dude and a blast to chill with. It's a shame that pfsnl_gmr was lame and had to miss the event.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

ElkinFencer10 wrote:What made my day was getting to game last night and hang out today with bmoc at Limited Run's tent event. Super cool dude and a blast to chill with. It's a shame that pfsnl_gmr was lame and had to miss the event.

Dude…I’m literally 1,671 miles away from Raleigh right now! I’d have been there otherwise! That said, I’m happy you and bmoc got to meet up. We’ll all have to get together again later this year.
REPO Man
Next-Gen

Post by REPO Man »

:( Had to ride to work in the rain with a leak in the back tire. Everyone else was unable to take me to work. And if the tire gets too flat I have to repump it, which I'll have to do tonight if it's not raining or it is but no one can give me a ride home. But if someone does give me a ride tonight then I'll either need to walk to work or get a ride.

My brother was supposed to replace the inner tube in the back tire, but he forgot to show up.

:D Got TWO whole says off from both my jobs, so I'm going to try to host a movie night. Right now my oldest niece, who turns 11 soon, has Thursdays nights off from dance cheer practice, though here soon she'll go back to having practice Monday through Thursday, and the other three days her sister and twin brothers have to go to their respective fathers' for the weekend. Basically I get no real chance to plan anything with all the kids in one place and I don't want to leave anyone out.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

:( :( Olympic track & field is over.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

BoneSnapDeez wrote::( :( Olympic track & field is over.

With the NES Power Pad it never has to be over.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
bmoc
Next-Gen

Post by bmoc »

prfsnl_gmr wrote:
ElkinFencer10 wrote:What made my day was getting to game last night and hang out today with bmoc at Limited Run's tent event. Super cool dude and a blast to chill with. It's a shame that pfsnl_gmr was lame and had to miss the event.

Dude…I’m literally 1,671 miles away from Raleigh right now! I’d have been there otherwise! That said, I’m happy you and bmoc got to meet up. We’ll all have to get together again later this year.

Back at ya Elkin!

It was tons of fun despite the super long wait to buy the Limited Run merchandise. We got there at 9am (an hour before it started) and didn't get our Limited Run stuff until 2ish? I hope they have a better system for any future events. Still it was a blast and I had fun helping Elkin make poor financial decisions (sorry MrPopo) as well as convincing him to buy a Retrotink 5x in the future. It did not take much convincing...

I hope we can all get together sometime soon as well!
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

You guys entered a "tent" to buy "limited" video games?

Tell me what really happened.
NotLuke
24-bit

Post by NotLuke »

I'm a hop, skip, and a jump away from Raleigh. That's not my preferred method of travel, but hit me up if you ever want to meet up.

Smile: I know a guy who isn't me who can name ten people who landed on the moon.

Frown: He doesn't think they all went to the moon.
bmoc
Next-Gen

Post by bmoc »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:You guys entered a "tent" to buy "limited" video games?

Tell me what really happened.

Ya got us. It was really a cleverly disguised tent revival. Several people were definitely having religious experiences. I'm pretty sure we are in a cult now.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

REPO Man wrote: :D Got TWO whole says off from both my jobs

Use one of those two days to go get vaccinated.

bmoc wrote: I'm pretty sure we are in a cult now.

We are 100% in a cult now
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.