Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
User avatar
MrPopo
Moderator
 
Posts: 22727
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:01 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: So what have you guys been watching lately?

by MrPopo Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:57 am

No House fans? Aside from that, I also keep up with Family Guy, American Dad, Simpsons, South Park, and Mythbusters.
Image
Games Beaten: 2015 2016 2017 2018
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
User avatar
Metal Militia
128-bit
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:43 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: So what have you guys been watching lately?

by Metal Militia Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:59 am

Luke wrote:My usual tv schedule:

5:30am Sportscenter
7:00am Listen/watch Mike & Mike at the gym
9:00am Check my email, check Racketboy while watching Steve Wilkos
10:00am-4pm, tv timeout
4:30pm Rome is Burning
5:00pm ATH
5:30pm PTI
6-8pm cooking, dinner with the wife, possibly some cleaning.

11:00pm Sportscenter.

Completely different schedule on the weekends.



My schedule is similar to this one. Always watchin ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPN News, and the NFL Network religiously. Always watching my Chicago Bulls ( Derrick Rose finally looks healthy and is returning to form) and my Blackhawks (2nd in the Western Conference)!
Image
User avatar
Luke
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 21077
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:39 am

Re: So what have you guys been watching lately?

by Luke Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:02 am

Metal Militia wrote:My schedule is similar to this one. Always watchin ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPN News, and the NFL Network religiously. Always watching my Chicago Bulls ( Derrick Rose finally looks healthy and is returning to form) and my Blackhawks (2nd in the Western Conference)!


Awesome. I'm originally from Chicago, Jefferson Park.

Knock on wood, but I think the hawks, the mighty BlackHawks, have a shot at the cup this year. Wish we could sign on Mark Savard. But, it is nice to see the owners put money into the team, and not just into selling tickets.
User avatar
Mod_Man_Extreme
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 6847
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:05 am
Location: Statesville, North Carolina

Re: So what have you guys been watching lately?

by Mod_Man_Extreme Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:20 am

MrPopo wrote:No House fans? Aside from that, I also keep up with Family Guy, American Dad, Simpsons, South Park, and Mythbusters.

:lol:

Check number 1 on my list of stuff that slipped my mind.
My Consoles:
Genesis - Nomad - SegaCD - GameGear - Sega Saturn - Dreamcast - NES - SNES - N64 - Gamecube - Wii - Playstation - PSone & LCD - PS2 - PS3 - Xbox - 3DS

Niode wrote:Send him a dodgy cheque. Make it out to Scammy McScammerson.


Check out my sale thread below, NeoGeo MVS carts & Arcade gear wanted!:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=11366
ieatramen
24-bit
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:55 pm

Re: So what have you guys been watching lately?

by ieatramen Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:27 am

house
lost
office
man vs food
the first few episodes of american idol (because the wife and i love cruelly laughing at people who think they can sing, but can't)
User avatar
tbeeghly
24-bit
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 12:06 am
Location: University of Cincinnati

Re: So what have you guys been watching lately?

by tbeeghly Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:39 am

Eastbound and Down is phenomenal, just finished up season 4 of Dexter. I want to start watching more cooking shows.
User avatar
Dakinggamer87
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 4533
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:13 pm
Location: Silicon Valley, CA

Re: So what have you guys been watching lately?

by Dakinggamer87 Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:46 am

Chuck
Community
Heroes
Men of a Certain Age
Law and Order
Family Guy
AOTS
X-Play
House
NCIS(occasionally)

I can't think of other shows at the moment!! :lol:
Odyssey,Vectrex,Atari 2600,5200,7800,Intellivision,Colecovision,NES,Master System,SNES,Genesis,32X,CD,CDX,Virtual Boy,TG-16,Neo-Geo AES,Jaguar+CD,PSX,PSOne,Saturn,3DO,N64,DC,PS2,Xbox,GCN,Wii,Xbox 360,PS3,GB,GB Pocket,GBC,Lynx,Game Gear,Nomad,NGPC,GBA,GBA SP,GB Micro,DS,PSP,PSP Slim,WS,WS Color,3DS,Vita,PC,iPhone,WiiU
A/V:55" Samsung 3D LED TV, Onkyo 7.1 TX-SR605 HTS
My gaming collection
User avatar
DaGamingMonkey
128-bit
 
Posts: 875
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:02 am
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: So what have you guys been watching lately?

by DaGamingMonkey Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:27 am

Luke wrote:
Metal Militia wrote:My schedule is similar to this one. Always watchin ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPN News, and the NFL Network religiously. Always watching my Chicago Bulls ( Derrick Rose finally looks healthy and is returning to form) and my Blackhawks (2nd in the Western Conference)!


Awesome. I'm originally from Chicago, Jefferson Park.

Knock on wood, but I think the hawks, the mighty BlackHawks, have a shot at the cup this year. Wish we could sign on Mark Savard. But, it is nice to see the owners put money into the team, and not just into selling tickets.



That team on paper and in person is just nasty.
They'll be out here in March I'll be attending the game then.
User avatar
Erik_Twice
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 6252
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:22 am
Location: Madrid, Spain

Re: So what have you guys been watching lately?

by Erik_Twice Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:38 am

Animaniacs. Unfortunatedly I only have the first 50 episodes so soon they are going to run out :cry: I should search the net a bit...
Looking for a cool game? Find it in my blog!
Latest post: Often, games must be difficult
http://eriktwice.com/
User avatar
Octopod
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2654
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:44 am

Re: So what have you guys been watching lately?

by Octopod Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:51 am

I don't really watch television too much but I am waiting for the 6th season of Lost to start up next week. Thanksfully this is the last season, I am ready for this shit to end. I doubt things will get tied up nicely though but I keep watching since the first two seasons were so good.
Return to Off-Topic / Whatever

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests