Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Re: Image Link Dump Thread.

by BoneSnapDeez Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:59 pm

Ack wrote:I don't understand what a skort is.

A skirt with shorts built into the underside. Usually soft cotton material. You'll see little girls wearing them. Kids are always running, twirling, flipping, etc, so this prevents them from flashing everyone their underwear. Some athletic "skirts" are actually skorts too (golfing, field hockey). Plus, they're cozy.
marurun

by marurun Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:39 pm

I need some man-skorts to show off my man-thighs
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
PretentiousHipster
64-bit

by PretentiousHipster Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:53 pm

I do have two skirts. One being a pencil skirt with harnesses, but man oh man is it awkward to walk and sit with. The other one is a skort I guess but it's more like shortish baggy pants instead of shorts.

That being said, men are missing out on leggings. Extremely comfortable and the thicker ones make you feel warm even in a Canadian winter.
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen

Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

by samsonlonghair Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:09 pm

PretentiousHipster wrote:That being said, men are missing out on leggings. Extremely comfortable and the thicker ones make you feel warm even in a Canadian winter.

I wear leggings under my pants in the winter. Super warm and comfy. It’s a good idea to dress in layers in the cold months. Never felt any less manly for keeping my legs warm with leggings.

I never wore a skirt, but I ain’t judgemental about it neither. Whatever floats your boat.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

by BoneSnapDeez Sun May 17, 2020 9:13 pm

stickem
Next-Gen

by stickem Sun May 17, 2020 10:59 pm

samsonlonghair wrote:
PretentiousHipster wrote:That being said, men are missing out on leggings. Extremely comfortable and the thicker ones make you feel warm even in a Canadian winter.

I wear leggings under my pants in the winter. Super warm and comfy. It’s a good idea to dress in layers in the cold months. Never felt any less manly for keeping my legs warm with leggings.

I never wore a skirt, but I ain’t judgemental about it neither. Whatever floats your boat.

I wear leggings under my work pants which are carhartt or dickies. I'm around rock quarries, construction sites, and outdoors alot. So they replaced long johns for me. I sometimes wear them with shorts in the gym in winter months.
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen

Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

by samsonlonghair Mon May 18, 2020 12:33 pm

BoneSnapDeez wrote:Image

Ouch :lol:

I seem to remember that years ago, I told someone on this forum that adding auto fire to a shoot ‘em up via emulation is clearly cheating. Cringe.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

by prfsnl_gmr Mon May 18, 2020 3:41 pm

Auto fire is the only way to get through Fantasy Zone. The game is otherwise arthritis enduring.
nightrnr
Next-Gen

by nightrnr Mon May 18, 2020 4:18 pm

prfsnl_gmr wrote:Auto fire is the only way to get through Fantasy Zone. The game is otherwise arthritis enduring.

Agreed. I never had more fun with the game than when I put it on my GBA SP and set to autofire. I think the 3DS port (on Sega 3D classics) has the option as well.

However the Game Gear Fantasy Zone has auto as it's own powerup. So I do think that should be played normal.
Depends on the shooter, says I.
...just another lost soul...
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

by BoneSnapDeez Thu May 21, 2020 2:20 pm

Return to Off-Topic / Whatever