Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
TSTR
Next-Gen

Re: Pet Pics

by TSTR Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:39 am

BogusMeatFactory wrote:
TSTR wrote:hehehehe big kitty

He is 21 pounds and an adorable asshole!

GOOD GOOGLY! That is a big fat kitty. But all kittys are adorable assholes. That's why we love them.

i want to hug all the kittys
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

by BogusMeatFactory Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:57 pm

Here is another pic of him lying on our coffee table while playing Mario Kart 8 tonight. to give you a nice view of his massively huggable girth.

Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
darsparx
Next-Gen

by darsparx Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:04 pm

And that is what you call a spoiled rotten dog....barely even reach for her stomach and she flips over like "ok I'm ready scratch my tummy!" but don't even mention going outside most of the time she almost literally races me to the door(I still beat her there because she has to wait on me to open the door anyways ha ha)
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

bogusmeatfactory wrote:Ever feel like a wild gazelle in the wilderness?
Michi
Next-Gen

by Michi Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:02 am

I think Bogus's cat could eat darsparx's dog :lol:

Also, this gave me inspiration:

TSTR wrote:GOOD GOOGLY! That is a big fat kitty. But all kittys are adorable assholes. That's why we love them.

i want to hug all the kittys

You're welcome.
darsparx
Next-Gen

by darsparx Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:41 am

Michi wrote:I think Bogus's cat could eat darsparx's dog :lol:

Let's be honest here, just about anybody's dog would eat mine. The thing is a chew toy to them the way I see it. Sadly when I sleep during the day she somehow ends up in my bed under the covers ha ha (which speaking of small dogs this fits perfectly http://youtu.be/fhwFMj5RQlw?t=2m48s )
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

catnip
128-bit

by catnip Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:13 am

BogusMeatFactory wrote:Image

AWWWWWW GIRTH :DDD
You are a wonderful human being, and I love you.

My abridged anime and DC Animated Universe videos
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

by CRTGAMER Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:47 am

BogusMeatFactory wrote:Here is another pic of him lying on our coffee table while playing Mario Kart 8 tonight. to give you a nice view of his massively huggable girth.

That is one big cat! Maybe should compare girth sizes of our cats? :D

We destroyed one of our our cats, came in as a thin street cat. Crazy thing is he only took to dry food grazing. Tom does not eat snacks but loves sleeping in the chips box. Always has to prop his head on something no matter how uncomfortable when napping, weird. Never scratches, has such a sweet personality and will only whine if wants to be let go off lap. Orange Tabby is so cute and snuggly, but if were human a middle aged obese hairy back guy. :lol:

Other grey tabby cat named Tam on the floor I swear is bulimic, constantly throwing up hair balls to maintain her thin figure. Both cats we now limit the dry food intake due to one too fat and one throwing up. Each has own bowl in different are, Tam's is on counter where fatso cannot jump. I think sometimes Tam helps Tom's diet though.

Say what is with the letter M on the head of Tabby Cats?
Attachments
Tom Chip Cat.jpg
Tom Chip Cat.jpg (197.93 KiB) Viewed 365 times
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

by BogusMeatFactory Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:10 am

Our cat, is very very finicky. He likes to be touched in certain places and every other place is a no no. He bites, but it isn't like an actual bite, more like a suckle. He just opens his mouth and grazes his teeth against you slowly. If you have a really soft blanket he will suck on it and paw on it like a little kitten milking. Our cat though is a psychotic. He jumps in the air, does flips, can leap from our bed to the highest rung of his cat tree (although he is getting more tired in his old age)... all while still weighing 21 pounds.
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
aaron
Next-Gen

by aaron Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:21 am

BogusMeatFactory wrote:Our cat, is very very finicky. He likes to be touched in certain places and every other place is a no no.

Steam / PSN / Twitter: aaronjohnmiller
darsparx
Next-Gen

by darsparx Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:27 am

^ and that is one reason I love dogs besides the fact that i hate this aisle when I'm stocking

Why do cat's need all that plus the regular stuff? It's a lot easier with the dog food and their regular cans :lol:
My gameroom

Return to Off-Topic / Whatever