Level up here
kgcarini
32-bit

What RPG are you playing right now?

by kgcarini Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:12 pm

I thought this would be interesting!

I'm playing Ultimate Alliance for the Wii. I'm about 10 hrs into it. I've enjoyed it a lot! I've been a comic book collector for years and this is the best comic book game I have played. I'm glad that they have improved drastically the faults of the X-Men Legends series.

No spoilers please!

Well what are you playing??? :)
diehllane
32-bit

by diehllane Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:20 pm

I've been playing my way through the Arc the Lad games on PSX since I already beat the PS2 ones.
Atari 2600 (AV mod), NES, SNES (region switch for PAL), Virtual Boy, Gamecube, Wii (D2CKey), PSX (Stealth V), PS2 (independence exploit w/ 160 GB HDD), Goldstar 3DO, Philips CD-i, Dreamcast, Saturn (racketboy's chip), Sega Genesis 2 + CD2 + 32X + Power Base Converter, Game Gear.
ott0bot
Next-Gen

Re: What RPG are you playing right now?

by ott0bot Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:33 pm

kgcarini wrote:I thought this would be interesting!

I'm playing Ultimate Alliance for the Wii. I'm about 10 hrs into it. I've enjoyed it a lot! I've been a comic book collector for years and this is the best comic book game I have played. I'm glad that they have improved drastically the faults of the X-Men Legends series.

No spoilers please!

Well what are you playing??? :)

Marvel Ultimate Alliance is pretty fun, especailly cause it's a beat-em up at heart.

I'm playing Wind Waker right now. I really like it.
millerjm2
24-bit

by millerjm2 Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:03 pm

Okami

It is the tits
wyatt
32-bit

by wyatt Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:19 pm

Knight os the Old Republic 1 + 2, waiting for Okami Wii.
Let my legs shake me to sleep, and don't wake me when I sweat on my sheets.
Intangir
16-bit

by Intangir Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:44 pm

I've been replaying a bit of Suikoden 2 and Star Ocean 2 on the PS1. Both games I had really enjoyed my first time through so many years ago, but I'm having a hard time getting into each nowadays: Suikoden with its inconsequential (oftentimes moronic) dialog options, Star Ocean with its superabundant ellipses, and both with their random battles and cringeworthy dialog in general. Mostly it's just nostalgia and the remembrance of more-promising scenarios still ahead that sustain me.

Other than that, mostly just been biding my time until The Witcher Enhanced Edition and Mass Effect hit the PC.
glynnahab
128-bit

by glynnahab Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:14 pm

The voice acting during the battles on Star Ocean 2 always made me laugh. Not quite at the level of a Jill-sandwich, but pretty funny nevertheless.
General Chaos
128-bit

by General Chaos Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:54 pm

I'm trying to start my own Ultima Online server right now--so I guess that counts for the RPG I'm playing. I'm also going through my entire game collection (one game a week) and reviewing them. The next RPG on the list is Albert Odyssey for the Saturn. Haven't actually finished it but I'm looking forward to investing a little time in it.
Mr. Stripe
24-bit

by Mr. Stripe Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:41 pm

I've been playing Earthbound lately. I don't have it so I've just been playing it on the emulator, but I really like it. Never played through it before.

Anyone have recommendations for where to go next? My friend was trying to get me to buy tales of symphonia, so I think I might play that next, but I haven't really played through that many rpgs, so if anyone has any other good recommendations let me know.
philipofmacedon
32-bit

by philipofmacedon Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:37 pm

A friend and I are finishing up Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2. We went through the first one too. It's nice social gaming.
Return to RPG