Level up here
Ack

Re: Skyrim: Tuna's quest for a good skooma pipe

by Ack Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:04 pm

opa wrote:I think if I grab a switch in the next couple of weeks I'd do everything the same except maybe focus on two-handed weapons as opposed to one-handed. If I have a high sneak skill a hammer to the back of the noggin would surely inflict some serious headaches.

Yes, crush your enemies. Crush them to goo!
opa
128-bit

Re: Skyrim: Salmon's quest

by opa Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:42 pm

Got a Switch and Skyrim.

RE: Fate of Tuna: after being scared silly by the incessant dragon attacks, he gave up his role as dragonborn. He sold his home in Whiterun and now is living off the proceeds in Vvardenfell. His cousin Jobasha hooked him up with a cheap apartment and gave him a part time job at his bookstore. Tuna spends his evenings reading books and getting turnt on sujamma. He hits the skooma pipe from time to time but has to budget his sugar; it's hard to get it past customs these days.

I started a new man. A khajiit by the name of Salmon. He's basically the same as Tuna but is using two-handed weapons. Combat is much better now.
Ack

by Ack Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:42 pm

opa wrote:He's basically the same as Tuna but is using two-handed weapons. Combat is much better now.

What did I tell you.
marurun

by marurun Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:00 pm

Is two-handed really that much better than one-handed with shield?
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
opa
128-bit

by opa Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:04 pm

^it is for me. Fill an enemy with two or three arrows and then one swift smash sends them straight to oblivion.

Ack wrote:What did I tell you.

Smash em to bits!
Return to RPG