Bleemcast hacked again New compatibility list!

SMS, Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast
abeaver
16-bit

Re: Bleemcast hacked again New compatibility list!

Post by abeaver »

Unfortunately I cannot test anything because the GD-ROM drive in my DC is dead. I might be able to on a friend's DC if I have the chance.
korn16ftl3
64-bit

Post by korn16ftl3 »

Anthony817 wrote:I do have something to say about this though, on my PC, I burnt 10 bad disc's till I finally changed out my dvd burner and got Discjuggler 6.0 trial and burnt with these settings.

wow people still use discjuggler??? seems crazy to me for most my CDI images i use this:
http://www.dcisozone.com/downloads/2672 ... ckage.html

try it with the DVD rom u swapped out and see if it makes any difference i havent had a failed CDI burn with it yet and i just add'd the plug ins that are in the pack to my IMGburn 5.6 rather than using the 5.5 version in the pack

now if i can just find an efficent way to burn these damn .NRG files on windows 7 seems Nero v. 5.X (from what i have read no version higher than 5.X will scornfully burn DC games) does not want to detect my CD/DVD burner only my virtual drive :/

burning DC games i just a pain in some case's
Anthony817
128-bit

Post by Anthony817 »

Lol, the thing is I was FORCED to use Discjuggler hehe.

I am a mod over at Theisozone and I even wrote up a sure fire tutorial for using the IMGBurn Dreamcast compatible package. :D

http://www.theisozone.com/forum/viewtop ... =25&t=1983

It is just this PC that is very finicky. My HP burnt them perfectly, which is what I sourced my DVD burner from, but I am using my old Compaq from 05.

Anyway, thanks for the tips though! :mrgreen:

I am about to update the list now too.

Edit: Updated!
korn16ftl3
64-bit

Post by korn16ftl3 »

Anthony817 wrote:Lol, the thing is I was FORCED to use Discjuggler hehe.

I am a mod over at Theisozone and I even wrote up a sure fire tutorial for using the IMGBurn Dreamcast compatible package. :D

http://www.theisozone.com/forum/viewtop ... =25&t=1983

It is just this PC that is very finicky. My HP burnt them perfectly, which is what I sourced my DVD burner from, but I am using my old Compaq from 05.

Anyway, thanks for the tips though! :mrgreen:

I am about to update the list now too.

Edit: Updated!

ahh ok forced is a different situation then :D lol

so any ideas or tips how to deal with NRG files on a more modern computer that dosent rely on nero v. 5.X ? lol

i just ran across that tool randomly on a search for what to do with CDI images LOL

now that i double checked the post that directed me to that tool u were the one that linked it to begin with LMFAO wow the interweb world is even a small world

here look for ure self:
http://www.dcisozone.com/community/foru ... ying/1793/
Anthony817
128-bit

Post by Anthony817 »

Well, to be sure, the Sega world is a very tight knit community. I only been in it since 09, but I try to spread as much knowledge as possible. :wink:

Not sure about Nero, I stopped using it back in like 08 or so. But I THINK I had it on Vista, so if it works on Vista it should on 7.

I know a Shenmue 2 rip is a Nero file, so you should be able to burn it with Alcohol 120%. I say "SHOULD".
Anthony817
128-bit

Post by Anthony817 »

Sorry for double post but I just did a really epic update to the list thanks to a lot of my friends helping out with the project. :mrgreen:
Anthony817
128-bit

Post by Anthony817 »

Just an update for 2019, but I copied the latest version of my list from the now defunct TIZ website through the magic of wayback machine.

Also, Bleem looks to be getting a LOT more love now! There is a new Bleemshell menu for GDEMU and it adds remapped controls so analog works with bleem beta games, and L2, R2 and Select are mapped to D-Pad too! It is a great time to get back into Bleem!

Also Japanese_Cake the amazing Dreamcast developer is removing all protections from Bleem retails, so now those should work in the future on GDEMU and possibly have the code added to Bleemshell menu and make selfbooting versions of the games for people who don't have modded consoles.

I have made a thread about Bleemshell here! All infos are detailed inside! 2020 looks to be an amazing time for Bleem news!

https://www.obscuregamers.com/threads/b ... #post-5408