Dreamcast Controllers/Virtua Stick

Emu Talk Goes Here
yokozuna

Dreamcast Controllers/Virtua Stick

Post by yokozuna »

Thanks for all the help from everyone from earlier about the PS3 controllers. I have one more question involving whether or not a Dreamcast controller (specifically the Virtua Stick) through USB adaptor can be used to play the MAME OSX games. Thanks again in advance.
Doctor Fugue
128-bit

Post by Doctor Fugue »

I don't believe there is a DC controller called the Virtua Stick (that was for the Saturn). Are you talking about the Agetec green arcade stick?

Anyway, there are a few options that convert DC==>USB but I don't know if any of them work with a Mac. The two that seem to have the best reviews are the Trio Linker II Plus and the PC Magic Joy Box. I think the Magic Joy Box is out of print and might be difficult to find. The Trio Linker II Plus is in stock at Play-asia.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-6m- ... -1zfv.html

Don't listen to those reviews on that page, they are just upset about not getting their dance pads to work...which is a difficult problem for adapters.

Again, I have never used one of these (or any adapter) to connect something to a Mac, so I have no idea if it works.
"Your vessel, your beginning. All that you knew...is gone." - The Guardian of Forever