Anybody watch "LOST" ?

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
racketboy
Site Admin

Anybody watch "LOST" ?

Post by racketboy »

My wife and I watched Season 1 and 2 all in a span of a couple of weeks.
Good stuff!

Messes with your mind (and dreams) a bit when you watch that much at a time :)
leonheart_a

Post by leonheart_a »

i love the show!!!!im in the middle of season 2.whats your fav ep?mine is no1
Ramatut4001
128-bit

Post by Ramatut4001 »

I hardly ever watch TV, I prefer shows and movies on DVD or on my PC. But my girlfriend and I moved in together right before season 2 came out so I watched season 1 on DVD in about 2 weeks to get ready. Season 2 was not only the only time I watched TV last year, but I saw every single episode, which I don't often do. I like it because it's one of the few media phenomenons that people talk about at the water cooler that I actually cared about and could talk about. I couldn't care less most of these big TV shows everybody raves about.
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

*** SPOILER ALERT FROM HERE ON OUT ***

Probably the best one IMO was season 2, ep 1 when they find out what's under the hatch.
Also, when Michael returns and shoots/kills a couple people -- that was interesting :)

All the mysteries that are still unsolved is what makes the show so great though.
lunar
24-bit

Post by lunar »

Enjoyed the first 2 seasons, though I'm not sure how long they can keep it interesting for.

Anyway, they are not afraid to kill off some of the popular characters.
Mr. Scarecrow
8-bit

Post by Mr. Scarecrow »

The season 2 finale was such a mindfuck. Although it was a tad disappointing that they actually showed a scene off-island, it took away some of the feeling of oddity and desperation, in my opinion. Usually it felt like there wasn't even an outside world left.
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

Mr. Scarecrow wrote:The season 2 finale was such a mindfuck. Although it was a tad disappointing that they actually showed a scene off-island, it took away some of the feeling of oddity and desperation, in my opinion. Usually it felt like there wasn't even an outside world left.

Yeah, it was a little strange that way, but it sure as heck made you wonder what was going on.
From the bits and pieces I'm hearing, Season 3 should rock
dc4me

Post by dc4me »

I felt a little let down by the season two finale. They promised to reveal some of the mystery, but instead piled upon already existing mysteries with even more. :evil: The conclusion was season two's finale was exactly like season one's! I'm still bothered by the death of Libby. I mean, just when her character got interesting, they kill her off! This is further evidence that I think the writers are making stuff up as they go. Well, as long as they keep it interesting I guess.
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

Yeah, the Libby thing was a bit of a bummer (Poor Hurley), but it definately wasn't predictable!
CurulleanCat
32-bit

Post by CurulleanCat »

I watched an episode and I was like "Dinosaurs" :?

Then I never watched again.