Help: My XRGB Framemeister might be dead [SOLVED]

Need help with your PC or Modding Projects?
theclaw
Next-Gen

Re: Help: My XRGB Framemeister might be dead [SOLVED]

Post by theclaw »

Cool, I think that's more or less the same symptoms. Don't have space to toy with it immediately.
Lum fan.
KalessinDB
Next-Gen

Post by KalessinDB »

Ooh... reading the google translated updates there, sounds like they reduced the time it takes to sync when the signal changes in 2.02, poss also in 2.03. That's a definite playability improvement! I don't know what firmware I'm on, but I know I haven't updated at all this year so I gotta do that when I get home.
Gunning for a licensed NES NTSC-U set, follow the madness and poverty here!
Cheat sheet of my collection, always looking to increase it. 405/677 licensed games, 46/"95" unlicensed
Chronically out of date BST thread
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

Oh, cool! I didn't even bother to read the update notes, I've just been so happy that my Framemeister isn't dead! I'll have to try out some games that switch resolution and see if there's a noticeable improvement.

Is there a setting in the menu that you have to adjust?
KalessinDB
Next-Gen

Post by KalessinDB »

Ziggy587 wrote:Oh, cool! I didn't even bother to read the update notes, I've just been so happy that my Framemeister isn't dead! I'll have to try out some games that switch resolution and see if there's a noticeable improvement.

Is there a setting in the menu that you have to adjust?

Dunno, I was just reading the patch notes from 2.03 and 2.02 on the link that you posted. It sounds like it's been reduced, but when we're talking google translate for fairly technical things... you can't really be sure. I had plans today so I didn't get any real gaming time in (had about 20 minutes free between the time I got out of the shower and the time I had to leave for a friend's, and that was spent monkeying with my 3ds).. and I work a long shift tomorrow so I'm unlikely to poke at it then either. But maybe over the weekend.

If you get to it first, let me know ;)
Gunning for a licensed NES NTSC-U set, follow the madness and poverty here!
Cheat sheet of my collection, always looking to increase it. 405/677 licensed games, 46/"95" unlicensed
Chronically out of date BST thread
Nundahl

Post by Nundahl »

Registered on this forum just to come and say thank you. I discovered this thread with my "worried it was bricked" Framemeister after not using it for a while and you absolutely saved me!
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

Awesome! I'm glad this thread was able to help you. :D
Note
Next-Gen

Post by Note »

That's awesome Ziggy was able to help you, Nundahl. We're grateful for his know how and repair skills around here!