The Awesome Deals in the Nintendo eShop Thread!

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
jmbarnes101
Next-Gen

Re: The Awesome Deals in the Nintendo eShop Thread!

Post by jmbarnes101 »

Epic Dumpster Bear is an instant classic and needs to be in every Wii U library.
My FS/FT/WTTF list:
http://racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=51197

Game Systems Owned:
NES, NES 2 (AV mod), SNES, SNES 2, N64 (Pikachu), N64 original (boxed), Gamecube (Orange, Silver, Purple), Wii, Wii U (Zelda), GB Pocket, GBA (2x-Arctic & Indigo), GBA SP (3x), DS Lite (Crimson/Black), 3DS (Aqua Blue), Sega Genesis and 32X, Game Gear, Lynx, PSP (2x), Vita, and Gold PS4.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

jmbarnes101 wrote:Epic Dumpster Bear is an instant classic and needs to be in every Wii U library.

Epic Dumpster Bear is for the Wii U what Super Mario Bros 3 was for the NES, what Super Mario World was for the SNES, and what Sonic 3 was for the Genesis.
Patron Saint of Bitch Mode
JoeAwesome
Next-Gen

Post by JoeAwesome »

ElkinFencer10 wrote:
jmbarnes101 wrote:Epic Dumpster Bear is an instant classic and needs to be in every Wii U library.

Epic Dumpster Bear is for the Wii U what Super Mario Bros 3 was for the NES, what Super Mario World was for the SNES, and what Sonic 3 was for the Genesis.

Why do I feel like I'm being taken for a ride with all of these glowing posts?
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

JoeAwesome wrote:Why do I feel like I'm being taken for a ride with all of these glowing posts?

I stand by what I said.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

ElkinFencer10 wrote:
JoeAwesome wrote:Why do I feel like I'm being taken for a ride with all of these glowing posts?

I stand by what I said.

An amazing review. The love for Epic Dumpster Bear flows through the state of NC.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

Guys! They finally added some decent rewards on Club Nintendo! You can get Bit.Trip Runner 2 on Wii U for 90 gold coins, Art of Balance on Wii U for 70 gold coins, Zen Pinball 3D on 3DS for 50 gold coins, and Super Little Acorns 3D Turbo for 3DS for 60 gold coins.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

ElkinFencer10 wrote:Guys! They finally added some decent rewards on Club Nintendo! You can get Bit.Trip Runner 2 on Wii U for 90 gold coins, Art of Balance on Wii U for 70 gold coins, Zen Pinball 3D on 3DS for 50 gold coins, and Super Little Acorns 3D Turbo for 3DS for 60 gold coins.

Awesome. I can finally spend my coins. I don't have either of the 3DS games, and Super Little Acorns 3D has been on my list for a while.

Also, if anyone doesn't have it, Bit.Trip Runner 2 is really great.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

prfsnl_gmr wrote:
ElkinFencer10 wrote:Guys! They finally added some decent rewards on Club Nintendo! You can get Bit.Trip Runner 2 on Wii U for 90 gold coins, Art of Balance on Wii U for 70 gold coins, Zen Pinball 3D on 3DS for 50 gold coins, and Super Little Acorns 3D Turbo for 3DS for 60 gold coins.

Awesome. I can finally spend my coins. I don't have either of the 3DS games, and Super Little Acorns 3D has been on my list for a while.

Also, if anyone doesn't have it, Bit.Trip Runner 2 is really great.

Yeah, I got those three as well, having gotten Runner2 when it came out. It's not much, and there's nothing for Switch, but it's a step in the right direction!
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Post by Tanooki »

I don't recall don't they retire gold coins after awhile just like the old Nintendo code sheet points?

I dislike these digital prizes but if they'll vanish on me I'll throw it at something, probably that pinball.
Michi
Next-Gen

Post by Michi »

Tanooki wrote:I don't recall don't they retire gold coins after awhile just like the old Nintendo code sheet points?

I dislike these digital prizes but if they'll vanish on me I'll throw it at something, probably that pinball.

Platinum points expire 6 months after you acquire them.

Gold points expire after 1 year.