Marvel/EA split ways - Marvel vs. Capcom 3 please?

Brawlers and Beatemups
tHePhAnToM!??!
24-bit

Post by tHePhAnToM!??! »

that would be sweet if they made another MvC game. or finally shell out dc versus game. but thats too much dreaming. wonder new characters they ould put in a new MvC game. be funny to see Q in a game like that.
"I'm killin you 'cause i can!"
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

Post by Gamerforlife »

tHePhAnToM!??! wrote:that would be sweet if they made another MvC game. or finally shell out dc versus game. but thats too much dreaming. wonder new characters they ould put in a new MvC game. be funny to see Q in a game like that.

I want Deadpool. That would rock. He's one of the best characters in Marvel Ultimate Alliance. Or how about Nightcrawler? I mean Capcom gave Psylocke a teleport move, but no Nightcrawler? I had so much fun destroying people with Nightcrawler in X-Men Legends II(There was a bug in the game that made him every bit the monster he is in that first scene of the second X-Men movie, and he had one of the most devastating super moves in the entire game).

I want Zero from the Megaman X series too, not his Megaman Zero redesign. Oh, and if we got Jill in MvC 2, how about Nemesis or tyrant? Or make me really happy and have Regina from Dino Crisis. She could summon dinos like how Jill summoned zombies. Of course having Ada or Hunk or Wesker or Jack Krauser would rock too, with RE 4's popularity. Krauser really seems like a natural fit if you ask me. God, now I want to play RE 4's Mercenaries again.

I really would love to see Capcom do a DC fighting game, just so I could play as Batman. I think it's a given that one of his super moves would be a swarm of bats.
ott0bot
Next-Gen

Post by ott0bot »

yeah that would be great, I just hope they would pick some better music!!

but it seems to me that the whole fighting game scene is dead, because arcades are dying out everywhere. seriously!! we used to have some great acrades here in phoenix, but now it's just gameworks...yuk.
What happened? I guess the internet has replaced real mulitplayer gaming....how sad. :cry:
All Hail The New Flesh
64-bit

Post by All Hail The New Flesh »

I do hope someday we would see the light and see Marvel vs. Capcom 3, but I think thats only going to happen in our dreams. As for characters, I just hope they would put The Punisher in the game, and maybe Arthur from Ghouls n Ghost.