New NES game - Armed for Battle (real time strategy)

If you're an indie dev or author of a game, book, film, or other production, this is where you can pitch it -- just don't be spammy!
rizz1010
8-bit

Re: New NES game - Armed for Battle (real time strategy)

Post by rizz1010 »

fastbilly1 wrote:This is a great one. When playing it, I get alot of Lord of the Realms flashbacks. What all will be different on the collectors version, other than just the title screen?

Thank you! Collectors version will have special cheats available. There will be additional bonus levels as well, not found in the regular version. The Limited Edition box will be unique, and I am planning on some cool extra merchandise.
rizz1010
8-bit

Post by rizz1010 »

Please check out my blog for the latest updates!

As always, please PM me if you'd like to be on my contact list for important announcements.
Jagosaurus
Next-Gen

Post by Jagosaurus »

Traded some Emails with the creator, Frank, today & I'm very excited about this one.
rizz1010
8-bit

Post by rizz1010 »

I have a new demo now available on my blog. In this demo, you'll get a look at the new resource collection, new battle casualty scene, new music on transition screens that didn't have music before, and the new building found in the game. My blog has been getting updated about every week or so. As always, please send me your email if you'd like notification when the cartridge is released. Thanks!
rizz1010
8-bit

Post by rizz1010 »

Limited Edition will be released in May! Check out my blog for details. Contact me (easiest way is to use my blog's contact form) if you want notification when the release is here!
Ghegs
64-bit

Post by Ghegs »

Will a normal release still be available through RetroUSB or some other site?
rizz1010
8-bit

Post by rizz1010 »

Ghegs wrote:Will a normal release still be available through RetroUSB or some other site?

I will have a regular version of the game come out later though infiniteneslives.com
rizz1010
8-bit

Post by rizz1010 »

I have some exciting things to share.

The Official Trailer
(featuring a few parts of the gameplay you likely have not yet seen)

The auction for 29 Limited Edition copies.

Pictures of the Limited Edition items

The auction will end on June 5th (less than a week), so check out the info above soon!
spotandclaw

Post by spotandclaw »

I've been playing this, and it's very cool, and very addicting! But I'm having one issue- I'm not gaining any food (constantly at 0), and I have the max 10 workers assigned to the farm, with all of the advancements done on the farm. I'm using NesterJ on a PSP if that changes something. Overall, very cool game and I might have to look into buying a copy! I'll make sure to share this around :3
spotandclaw

Post by spotandclaw »

Also, (forgot this), I ran into two occasions during a battle when the music would glitch out and just play a solid tone, and all of the soldiers on the field would stop functioning. The only thing that kept the battle going was the 'turret' archers (who sort of saved the day since I hadn't created a save state yet.) And is there a way to save your process in-game? I just created a save state through the emulator.