Consumers catalog from 1991

Discussion of scanning, archiving, and printing things such as magazines, manuals, video captures, and game covers
girlracer
Next-Gen

Re: Consumers catalog from 1991

Post by girlracer »

awesome post

mega man 3 for $49.99
Redline9
24-bit

Post by Redline9 »

gtmtnbiker wrote: There was another store, Service Merchandise, that operated similarly.

Yeah, Service Merchandise was the store I remember as a kid. I used to flip through these sorts of catalogs over and over dreaming of what I could get.

Thanks for the scans!
Yancakes
64-bit

Post by Yancakes »

Oh man, I remember Consumer Distributors! I got all my power rangers toys from the Vancouver store :lol:

EDIT: And Mighty Max!
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

I'll scan some more pages in whenever I get the chance, but it probably wont be for a few months.
Evildeadmanwalking77
128-bit

Re: Catalog from 1991

Post by Evildeadmanwalking77 »

sevin0seven wrote:i recently found that Konami Nascar handheld game (far left) at a thrift store. :)

Wow dude!! I remember that store when I was a kid! Wasn't there one by the Smithhaven Mall somewhere? I know there was a Service Merchandice next to where the old Toys R Us was. Now it's a Bed Bath and Beyond. It's freaking killing me though because I could have sworn I got a NES game from Consumers once and I remember being inside of it. I'll have to research it a bit to see where their locatoins were. Awesome find though man! Brings back memories!! 8)
I am addicted to video games, especially retro gaming from my era. I have: NES, SNES, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Gameboy, GBA, Wii, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Xbox, and Xbox 360. I have probably over 1,000 games in total for all these systems combined. Yes, I need help and I wouldn't have it any other way! This is my passion and hey my wife still loves me!!