Need help with your PC or Modding Projects?
User avatar
bawitback
64-bit
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:29 pm

Saturn 2 CUE Sheets?

by bawitback Mon May 01, 2006 5:05 pm

I've encountered a problem burning some Saturn games. One with Panzer Dragon Zwei:

Torrent contains,

Panzer2 (U).part1.rar
Panzer2 (U).part2.rar
Panzer2.cue

I've extracted part 1, and part 2, which now I have:

Panzer2 (U).01.mp3
Panzer2 (U).02.mp3
Panzer2 (U).03.mp3
Panzer2 (U).ISO
Panzer2 (U).part1.rar
Panzer2 (U).part2.rar
Panzer2 (U).cue
Panzer2.cue

I've burned the Panzer2.cue and when it completed an error came as well. When I tryed playing it, it froze up on the intro screen. WHen I tried burning the other CUE sheet, it prompted an error before the burning process begun (line 4). Should I just extract the first part of the RAR? I guess its been awhile since I burned Saturn games.

:oops:
User avatar
racketboy
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9494
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:28 pm
Location: Michigan

by racketboy Mon May 01, 2006 5:59 pm

(got your PM as well)

Well, whoever put that release together created a major pain.

Can you post the CUE sheets for both of them? And let me know which one is which.
Also, what region is your Saturn?

But also, if the game booted but froze it sounds like something is either wrong with the disc or the ISO image itself.

If worse comes to worse, I can upload a nice BIN/CUE version
User avatar
bawitback
64-bit
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:29 pm

by bawitback Mon May 01, 2006 7:44 pm

racketboy wrote:(got your PM as well)

Well, whoever put that release together created a major pain.

Can you post the CUE sheets for both of them? And let me know which one is which.
Also, what region is your Saturn?

But also, if the game booted but froze it sounds like something is either wrong with the disc or the ISO image itself.

If worse comes to worse, I can upload a nice BIN/CUE version



Panzer2.cue -- the original CUE sheet

FILE "Panzer Dragoon 2 Zwei (U).ISO" BINARY
TRACK 01 MODE1/2048
INDEX 01 00:00:00
POSTGAP 00:02:00
FILE "Panzer Dragoon 2 Zwei (U)01.mp3" MP3
TRACK 02 AUDIO
PREGAP 00:02:00
INDEX 01 00:00:00
FILE "Panzer Dragoon 2 Zwei (U)02.mp3" MP3
TRACK 03 AUDIO
INDEX 01 00:00:00
FILE "Panzer Dragoon 2 Zwei (U)03.mp3" MP3
TRACK 04 AUDIO
INDEX 01 00:00:00


Panzer2 (U).cue -- Second extracted CUE sheet

FILE "Panzer Dragoon 2 Zwei (U).ISO" BINARY
TRACK 01 MODE1/2048
INDEX 01 00:00:00
POSTGAP 00:02:00
FILE "Panzer Dragoon 2 Zwei (U)01.WAV" WAVE
TRACK 02 AUDIO
PREGAP 00:02:00
INDEX 01 00:00:00
FILE "Panzer Dragoon 2 Zwei (U)02.WAV" WAVE
TRACK 03 AUDIO
INDEX 01 00:00:00
FILE "Panzer Dragoon 2 Zwei (U)03.WAV" WAVE
TRACK 04 AUDIO
INDEX 01 00:00:00
User avatar
racketboy
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9494
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:28 pm
Location: Michigan

by racketboy Mon May 01, 2006 8:24 pm

well the 2nd one is looking for WAV files when you have MP3s.

Are you using Nero?

If so, I would use the 2nd CUE, but replace all the WAVE with MP3 and all the wav with mp3.
Just do a search and replace in Notepad and save it.

Then give it a try
User avatar
bawitback
64-bit
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:29 pm

by bawitback Mon May 01, 2006 9:40 pm

racketboy wrote:well the 2nd one is looking for WAV files when you have MP3s.

Are you using Nero?

If so, I would use the 2nd CUE, but replace all the WAVE with MP3 and all the wav with mp3.
Just do a search and replace in Notepad and save it.

Then give it a try


I replaced all the WAV to MP3 but it gives me Error in Line 4, Unreconized File Format. Im using Alcohol 120 btw
User avatar
racketboy
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9494
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:28 pm
Location: Michigan

by racketboy Mon May 01, 2006 9:45 pm

ok, so let me see you CUE sheet now...
User avatar
bawitback
64-bit
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:29 pm

by bawitback Tue May 02, 2006 8:44 am

racketboy wrote:ok, so let me see you CUE sheet now...

FILE "Panzer Dragoon 2 Zwei (U).ISO" BINARY
TRACK 01 MODE1/2048
INDEX 01 00:00:00
POSTGAP 00:02:00
FILE "Panzer Dragoon 2 Zwei (U)01.mp3" MP3
TRACK 02 AUDIO
PREGAP 00:02:00
INDEX 01 00:00:00
FILE "Panzer Dragoon 2 Zwei (U)02.mp3" MP3
TRACK 03 AUDIO
INDEX 01 00:00:00
FILE "Panzer Dragoon 2 Zwei (U)03.mp3" MP3
TRACK 04 AUDIO
INDEX 01 00:00:00
User avatar
racketboy
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9494
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:28 pm
Location: Michigan

by racketboy Tue May 02, 2006 9:55 am

looks OK there.
I don't have much experience with Alcohol 120%, so if you have a copy of Nero, I would give that a try...

I can't imagine why it would complain about line 4...
User avatar
bawitback
64-bit
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:29 pm

by bawitback Tue May 02, 2006 10:26 am

racketboy wrote:looks OK there.
I don't have much experience with Alcohol 120%, so if you have a copy of Nero, I would give that a try...

I can't imagine why it would complain about line 4...


Yeah! I can't see the problem either. Well, I might get another Panzer Dragon Zwei later.

I have one more question, if I patch a saturn BIN using SPR, do I need to create another CUE sheet? or will it not be affected?
CurulleanCat
32-bit
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:04 pm

by CurulleanCat Wed May 03, 2006 11:43 pm

Did you try to burn it in RAW DAO mode?
Return to Technical Help

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests