91%

Total votes: 34

Xelyx
32-bit

Re: Craigslist: Sega Saturn

Post by Xelyx »

GSZX1337 wrote:
Xelyx wrote:
GSZX1337 wrote:Buy it, Buy it, Buy it, Buy it, Buy it, Buy it, Buy it, Buy it, Buy it, Buy it, Buy it, Buy it!

I paid that much for a Sega Saturn and two controllers on eBay.

Really? Is that a good or bad price? I bought my Saturn at a local store with all hookups and a controller for $19.

IIRC, at the time when I bought it, $50 for the console and a controller was about average. Admittedly, I could've done better if I were more patient.

Oh, I see. I was kind of excited, I was hoping I could start picking them up cheap and selling for a bit more on Ebay.
trixr4kids

Post by trixr4kids »

if you can get them for $20 you can probably make a little.
pakopako
Next-Gen

Post by pakopako »

If you sell this entire lot just like this on eBay, in my conservative opinion, you can probably expect a bidding war to end around US$75-85 before shipping costs are factored in.

Also, go to your local store, pick up that Saturn lot for US$19, and then flip it on eBay for $35.
My scheduling skills have died of dysentery; I hope to visit at least on a monthly basis.
Still, don't forget to tip your waitress.
CAv
24-bit

Post by CAv »

Hell! Buy it now!
Systems: Atari 7800, NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Saturn, Dreamcast, PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, Game Boy Pocket (2), Game Boy Color, GBA SP (2), DS