6%
Genesis
13%
SNES
26%

Total votes: 109

noiseredux
Next-Gen

Re: Which Custom Game Cases Would You Like?

Post by noiseredux »

dsheinem wrote:I'd like more loose cart options - especially for systems with carts that are hard to stack like the Jaguar, GBA, and TI99. Of course those options aren't provided :?

samesies.
swiftzx
Next-Gen

Post by swiftzx »

noiseredux wrote:
dsheinem wrote:I'd like more loose cart options - especially for systems with carts that are hard to stack like the Jaguar, GBA, and TI99. Of course those options aren't provided :?

samesies.

Same here; my GBA games don't look nice in a ziplock bag :?
Sale thread (please buy!): viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19428
Mod_Man_Extreme
Next-Gen

Post by Mod_Man_Extreme »

swiftzx wrote:
noiseredux wrote:

samesies.

Same here; my GBA games don't look nice in a ziplock bag :?

May I direct you to the post of mine on this page:

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=11125

I'm all for cart boxes, but I'd really like a place to stick my as of late spiraling PS1 collection.

Also, add some color on those boxes such as the rainbow in the PS symbol or the orange in the Dreamcast logo and I'm sold.
My Consoles:
Genesis - Nomad - SegaCD - GameGear - Sega Saturn - Dreamcast - NES - SNES - N64 - Gamecube - Wii - Playstation - PSone & LCD - PS2 - PS3 - Xbox - 3DS

Niode wrote:Send him a dodgy cheque. Make it out to Scammy McScammerson.

Check out my sale thread below, NeoGeo MVS carts & Arcade gear wanted!:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=11366
slowslow325
Next-Gen

Post by slowslow325 »

I'd consider buying some for GBA, too.
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

I think carts are more popular because of the odd sizes.
Maybe custom sized boxes or compartments inside?

Xionraserei1 and Racketboy, I reduced one of the images.
Might be of use in both OPs to generate more interest.
Attachments
Custom Xionraserei1 Box.jpg
Custom Xionraserei1 Box.jpg (154.76 KiB) Viewed 384 times
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

Xionraserei1
64-bit

Post by Xionraserei1 »

I'm all for cart boxes, but I'd really like a place to stick my as of late spiraling PS1 collection.

Also, add some color on those boxes such as the rainbow in the PS symbol or the orange in the Dreamcast logo and I'm sold.

I can't do additional colors. I don't have the specific vinyl for those colors and if I increased colors then the price would go way up. That would be 3 rolls of different vinyl. Those are expensive rolls.

I did Black and White because I thought that was a more sleek and modern solution to this. Maybe it works better for newer console games but I think it satisfies a lot of older consoles too. If you notice on the PS1 box for the logo I put slits that separate parts of the PS1 logo to simulate color differences I think it works fine. Maybe this could be if racketboy picks it up in the future.

Lol and of course the picture doesn't show the PS1 slits -_- I'll update my pictures next week with closer shots for you all. Trust me though, these in person are a dream :) and they feel great to touch
Last edited by Xionraserei1 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xionraserei1
64-bit

Post by Xionraserei1 »

Im going to take my standard boxes down to a guy I know at a game shop and Im going to see how many carts of every system fit nice and easy in them :) I'll keep u all updated.

I was able to fit like.... 19 or 20 PS/DC/JP saturn (CD Based games) in 1 box. and like 10 DVD case games. US Saturn is like double wide, havn't tried those yet, I will look for different box styles to use as well though. Keep in mind I dont hand craft the boxes themselves. The boxes are purchased but I do all the application work and designs.
alienjesus
Next-Gen

Post by alienjesus »

I probably wouldnt be ordering them because of shipping costs (hence I also havent voted), but I'd say I'd personally like to see these for portable consoles and other consoles which might have small, loose cartridges. The only issue with this is that some of the ones that I'd most like them for (like Virtual boy or Neo Geo Pocket Colour) probably wouldnt be much of a popular sell. The Game boy line seems like a pretty safe and potentially popular option though.
My game boy/game boy color games are currently in an old Floppy Disc case and my GBA games in a tupperware box. Anything's a better solution than that XD
renardqueenston
24-bit

Post by renardqueenston »

i'd personally like to see portable stuff as well (gba and gb ahoy - they can always share a case though), as well as other cartridge stuff. especially atari 2600 and pc engine stuff! how fun would it be to dig around in a box full of hucards? :D
Xionraserei1
64-bit

Post by Xionraserei1 »

I can do customer artwork for the unusual consoles. Just because it is not listed doesnt mean I can not make it you know? Handhelds I can do as well.

If it's not listed don't worry! I can do it still. I'll look around for good containers for small carts for portables