Sooo sonic 4 is out on iphone

Like running and jumping? Discuss it here!
c0r33
32-bit

Sooo sonic 4 is out on iphone

Post by c0r33 »

Anyone played it yet its $10 and appears to be reviewing quite well. Sadly I have to wait till tomorrow to get it as I have no money on my credit card ATM.
Check out my sale/trade thread Click here
jfe2
Next-Gen

Re: Sooo sonic 4 is out on iphone

Post by jfe2 »

I think I'm going to wait for the XBLA version. Don't get me wrong, the iPhone is a great little gaming machine, but I'd rather play Sonic with my Madcatz Street Fighter IV gamepad.
Ack

Post by Ack »

jfe2 wrote:I think I'm going to wait for the XBLA version. Don't get me wrong, the iPhone is a great little gaming machine, but I'd rather play Sonic with my Madcatz Street Fighter IV gamepad.

Wait, wait, you want to play an iconic Sega game on a Microsoft game console using a controller by Madcatz designed off a famous Capcom property?

Come on, I'm sure you can fit a few more in there somewhere.
jfe2
Next-Gen

Post by jfe2 »

Ack wrote:
jfe2 wrote:I think I'm going to wait for the XBLA version. Don't get me wrong, the iPhone is a great little gaming machine, but I'd rather play Sonic with my Madcatz Street Fighter IV gamepad.

Wait, wait, you want to play an iconic Sega game on a Microsoft game console using a controller by Madcatz designed off a famous Capcom property?

Come on, I'm sure you can fit a few more in there somewhere.

I'll be wearing a Turtle Beach headset. :mrgreen:
weasels
Next-Gen

Post by weasels »

Ack wrote:

only one word for all of that: AWESOME.
"ninja's wear clothing of every color so they can blend with the alphabet."-best friend concerning bushido blade 2.
my trade and sell list is right here: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=20601

N64, saturn model 2, ds, Dreamcast, ps1, ps2, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, xbox, 3DO, psp slim (v.3001.)
feel free to PM/IM me if you feel like talking to me.
irixith
Next-Gen

Post by irixith »

Hows about you use that phone to *call me* when I can play it on a real game system. :lol:

(..and what? $10? Aren't us console owners expected to fork out $15? Le sigh.)
REPO Man
Next-Gen

Post by REPO Man »

First off, consider the virtual DPad at work and the controls are pretty good, but could be better.

As a Sonic game, much better than a lot of Sega's other outings. But at the same time, it felt done before. Hopefully, future episodes will feature original levels, in lieu of regurgatated concepts.

The special stages, however, are pretty hard to get used to.

And one thing I disagree with with fans... I personally WANT more playable characters. I mean, each character offers variations in gameplay and level design. See S3&K.

And JSYK... I still plan on buying the console version.
christoph
Next-Gen

Post by christoph »

Just played through a few levels and it seems pretty well done to me. Controls work nicely and gameplay is pretty sweet!
emwearz
Next-Gen

Post by emwearz »

Waiting for the XBLA version.
swiftzx
Next-Gen

Post by swiftzx »

I guess I'll wait for the Wiiware version.
Sale thread (please buy!): viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19428