Post by scrotumwound »

its so ugly i dont want it
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

Re: RetroN 3

Post by ZeroAX »

scrotumwound wrote:its so ugly i dont want it

it's so ugly I'd throw it away if it was given to me for free
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.
forsigmar
16-bit

Post by forsigmar »

Retro Duo was great for me. The only thing I ever noticed is slight audio distortion in some NES games.
Hatta
Next-Gen

Post by Hatta »

If you can tell the difference in a double blind test, it's not close enough.
We are prepared to live in the plain and die in the plain!
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Post by fastbilly1 »

My view on clones has always been, if it runs the games without glaring issues, then more power to them. Ill be purchasing some clones in the near future, since I would rather have a throw away console than lugging the legit ones everywhere. My issue is that I play alot of Super Famicom games and it doesnt seem like many of the SNES clones can handle them.
AmishSamurai
Next-Gen

Post by AmishSamurai »

fastbilly1 wrote:My view on clones has always been, if it runs the games without glaring issues, then more power to them. Ill be purchasing some clones in the near future, since I would rather have a throw away console than lugging the legit ones everywhere. My issue is that I play alot of Super Famicom games and it doesnt seem like many of the SNES clones can handle them.

retro duo can supposedly handle SFC games decently. It's PAL games it has trouble with. And I think eventually clones will become as good as the originals. When that happens i may invest in them.
MrPopo wrote:The life lesson here is jobs will come and go, but Earthbound will always be there for you.

I'm a girl btw
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

When I have more space I may invest in a clone. I like the idea of the space saved using one console to play 2 or 3 libraries worth of games.
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Post by fastbilly1 »

Thanks Amish Samurai. Ill look into it later. If this side job ends up paying out the way it is supposed to Ill probably buy and do a comparison of all the multiconsoles I can purchase. Lets see which ones can handle Gundam Endless Duel and YuYu Hakusho Makyo Toitsusen
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

Jump back when IBM was the mainstay and clones sneered at. Now look at all the PC IBM clones. :?
Only IBM currently have is 2 vintage keyboards, one on the wife's ATX computer. These used to be in every office in the 80s.

Damn this is one solid keyboard, feels so right!
Last edited by CRTGAMER on Tue May 25, 2010 7:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

fastbilly1
Site Admin

Post by fastbilly1 »

CRT, my Altair wants a word with your IBM clones...