All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Bayonetta Climax Edition (includes 'Scarborough Fair Gun')
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:04 pm 
24-bit

Hi guys,

As some of you may be aware, there is an Australian and New Zealand exclusive 'Bayonetta Climax Edition' available for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.

It comes with:

- Premium slipcase packaging
- Bayonetta game
- 36 page hardover art book
- CD soundtrack featuring music for the video game.
- Replica Scarborough Fair Gun (this is exclusive to Australia and New Zealand)

Since I'm from New Zealand, I'm wondering if anybody living internationally would like me to place a pre-order for them and forward it to them when they are released in January 2010.

From where I'll be buying them from, the price is $130NZ, which is roughly $95US. I've also found another store selling for $122NZ, which is roughly $88US, which also comes with an exclusive wall scroll. Personally, I like the first store more since I get reward points when shopping with it, but I'd imagine that some of you might like the wall scroll, so it's up to you. I can request for the first shop to match the second shops price.

Also, since this is, like all Collector's Editions, in limited quantity, in the event that they sell out before I can pre-order yours, I will promptly inform you and refund your money. Also, for those of you who desire the Xbox 360 version, keep in mind that this game will be in the PAL format and may potentially be region-locked. I'm afraid I will be unable to check since I don't own an NTSC Xbox 360 of my own. Playstation 3 buyers are fine since this is region-free.

I don't know what shipping will be to you and I haven't decided if I'll add a bit of a profit for me or not. This is mainly to see if anybody is interested, so please feel free to hit me up with a PM to negotiate or if you have any questions.

Also, if anybody is interested, I've found that there are still copies of 'The House of The Dead: Overkill - Bang Bang Box' Set around (also PAL, but it's easy to get the Wii to play region-free with the Homebrew Channel). It comes with:

- Collectors Sleeve
- Exclusive 'Prelude to an Overkill' Graphic Novel starring Valla Guns!
- 2 x HOTD commissioned AMS Hand Cannons. These are a replica of the hand cannons used by Agent G in the game. The hand cannons will also allow firing from the trigger with a new advanced mechanism that allows the player to shoot as they would in real life

I've seen them for around $110NZ, which is about $80US. I'm happy to take orders for that also, but it has been around since February so I'm not sure how many are left in the wild.

Cheers,
Hugh

Post subject: Re: Bayonetta Climax Edition (includes 'Scarborough Fair Gun')
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:23 pm 
Next-Gen

That replica gun is pretty.

If I end up liking the game once it comes out, I may jump on this if there are any left on the shelves over there.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:38 am 
128-bit

Why the hell do you guys get this?

I want it too.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:45 am 
Next-Gen

Yeah, if I could get this bundle with the Japanese cover art, it would be perfect.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:04 am 
24-bit

BigTinz wrote:
Why the hell do you guys get this?

I want it too.

That's why I made the thread, are you interested?

the7k wrote:
Yeah, if I could get this bundle with the Japanese cover art, it would be perfect.

I know, right? The Japanese boxart is fantastic! You know, you can always get both and swap them out? :D

Also guys, I think I'll be requesting a $15-20US commission fee, if you don't mind. I know with International orders especially, things start to get a little pricey.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me or post in this thread.

Cheers,
Hugh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:51 am 
Next-Gen
 WWW  YIM  Profile

I may be interested looking forward to Bayonetta!! 8)

Odyssey,Vectrex,Atari 2600,5200,7800,Intellivision,Colecovision,NES,Master System,SNES,Genesis,32X,CD,CDX,Virtual Boy,TG-16,Neo-Geo AES,Jaguar+CD,PSX,PSOne,Saturn,3DO,N64,DC,PS2,Xbox,GCN,Wii,Xbox 360,PS3,GB,GB Pocket,GBC,Lynx,Game Gear,Nomad,NGPC,GBA,GBA SP,GB Micro,DS,PSP,PSP Slim,WS,WS Color,3DS,Vita,PC,iPhone,WiiU
A/V:55" Samsung 3D LED TV, Onkyo 7.1 TX-SR605 HTS
My gaming collection

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:24 am 
24-bit

Dakinggamer87 wrote:
I may be interested looking forward to Bayonetta!! 8)

Great to hear! I know I'll be picking up a copy myself, this game looks fantastic!
I can't imagine there will be too many of these made, so you better get in quick before they all sell out!