Re-defining the Defining Games of the SNES

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
Ziggy

Re: Re-defining the Defining Games of the SNES

Post by Ziggy »

His RB account predates his YT account by almost 2 years, so that says something.
marurun

Post by marurun »

Cool, I didn't know. I am now more enlightened than I was before.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

Ziggy587 wrote:I nominate SNESdrunk to be the "single expert editor." He always seems level headed and unbiased in his reviews, and is undoubtedly some kind of SNES expert. Cross promotion is great for both, and IIRC he's already mentioned or credited the Racketboy forums in a few of his videos.

That can work. I can also do the final edit to make sure everything feels rather cohesive. Back in the day, I probably rushed the process a bit more as I was trying to get a lot of other things done. I've changed my work arrangement so I'll be able to spend a bit more time writing and editing.

The new Xbox piece I've worked on it probably more detailed that most of the others in the Defining series, but was actually trimmed down and edited down well with others' help. I'm exited to publish it soon. It was probably in process off an on for a month or two, but I think it should feel much more intentional.

I hope to keep refining our old pieces and adding new ones with the same mentality.
marurun

Post by marurun »

I'm glad to hear that. Our earliest articles were well-constructed and edited, but we did have a period when content started getting thin where things felt a bit less professional in terms of writing and editing.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

marurun wrote:I'm glad to hear that. Our earliest articles were well-constructed and edited, but we did have a period when content started getting thin where things felt a bit less professional in terms of writing and editing.

True! We also have better tools at our disposal now like Google Docs! :)
I do remember when some of the team members and I played around with the Google Wave beta back in the day. Hahaha